• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Just like the title says. I think my friends and family judge me silently w/o asking what is wrong or help me correct my behaviour

I had a group of friends. The smartest, funniest people at my school. I was a bit like them for the first 3 years, they made me into a better person. Started getting into drugs and more serious depression in grade 12 and they just let me slip away. They all saw me going downhill and talked about it behind my back but not one of them said anything to me.

We are still friends now. More fairweather good time friends. Pathetic I know, but it is better than having no friends and I look up to them because they are smart and ambitious.

My family I cannot open up to. Always been that way. Now that I am an adult my family just lets me do whatever I want. They don't try to give me advice if they see me failing. Perhaps I am too good at hiding my pain

Now i'm just rambling. Maybe someone can relate.

• Aww..
Reactions: bayarea and Orin
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Just like the title says. I think my friends and family judge me silently w/o asking what is wrong or help me correct my behaviour

I had a group of friends. The smartest, funniest people at my school. I was a bit like them for the first 3 years, they made me into a better person. Started getting into drugs and more serious depression in grade 12 and they just let me slip away. They all saw me going downhill and talked about it behind my back but not one of them said anything to me.

We are still friends now. More fairweather good time friends. Pathetic I know, but it is better than having no friends and I look up to them because they are smart and ambitious.

My family I cannot open up to. Always been that way. Now that I am an adult my family just lets me do whatever I want. They don't try to give me advice if they see me failing. Perhaps I am too good at hiding my pain

Now i'm just rambling. Maybe someone can relate.
I have never thought "fairweather" friends were better than no friends at all, so I can't relate. Fairweather friends are just enemies who haven't found the right opportunity to stab you in the back yet. I don't know why anyone would prefer that to being alone.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I have never thought "fairweather" friends were better than no friends at all, so I can't relate. Fairweather friends are just enemies who haven't found the right opportunity to stab you in the back yet. I don't know why anyone would prefer that to being alone.

My friends are not malicious people. I think they are good hearted and funny which is why I hang out with them. I think perhaps they feel sorry for me because they know I failed uni and don't have a lot of friends. We'll probably drift apart when they move away for work. Or when I ctb