Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
The situation is so desperate and horrible that it hurts to think about it. Frankenstein monsters, defective outcasts like me, and victims of extreme agony will keep being born as payment/sacrifice so that the majority can have their "fun party" until humanity dies out. To defend procreation is to defend the worst possible outcomes in the name of what most of the population considers "happiness". Not only do they continue to risk creating "anomalies", but they exploit millions of people and animals in the process, all to maintain their delusional charade and their cherished civilisation. If you ask me, only a crazy person could find such a disproportionate, unbalanced exchange acceptable, but we happen to live in a crazy world, so the result is self-evident...

To make matters worse, society doesn't even deign to grant us the most basic human right, assisted suicide, which means we're stuck on an alien planet with very few options. Personally, I can hardly cope with escapism because every single sound I hear distracts, annoys, and irritates me, making it difficult, if not impossible, to concentrate on what I'm doing. That's why I need a soundproof room, otherwise I'll have to endure the same torturous noise every day for the rest of my life. I can't kill myself for the time being either, as I said, and the only alternative is an equally hopeless endeavour:

If you are in the minority, then who are you to say, that everyone should change.

This issue is important, and can best be explained with the following example.

If I am in China, and everyone in China is happy to be speaking Chinese, but I speak
English, then it makes no sense to try to convert everyone to speak English. Ie, everyone
is happy speaking Chinese, so it is me who is in the wrong place, and so I should leave.

The same is true for all other things. If I don't like the way the world is, but everyone else is
happy with the way the world is, then they can have it, and I will leave.
-- Ie, I am in the wrong place, and so it is me who should leave.

This example, is yet another reason why it's so cruel to not let people have a way to leave
physical life, (in an instant/painless/effortless/guaranteed way). Ie, a person might know
that they're in the minority, and that the majority of the world is happy with the amount of suffering in their lives, and so there is no point trying to help them, since they're not going
to want to change. Ie, the person in the minority, then realises that it is they who should
leave.
-- However, the majority of people in the world, want to keep all people alive, because they
need people to be their personal-slaves, and/or work-slaves.

This is an awkward situation, because the person in the minority, is then left with not many
options. Ie, if suicide can result in more suffering, then they have to stay alive, and then
they will try to stay out of everyone's way. However, staying out of everyone's way, is often
made difficult (or impossible) for them, and so what can happen (to some people), is that
they're left with no choice, but to make a few changes (in the world) to make life bearable,
because they have to try to help people suffer less, because (to them) nothing else is
worth doing.
-- However, it makes no sense, to only reduce the suffering in a few people. Ie, if you're
going to reduce suffering (or eliminate it), then why wouldn't you do this for everyone.

Therefore, if you're forced to stay alive, (because no one is providing a way for you to die,
(in an instant/painless/effortless/guaranteed way), then the only thing that is worth doing
(whilst you're still alive), is to try to permanently end all suffering, for all. (Ever Deeper Honesty, n.d., pp 1033-1034)

---
Source: https://www.everdeeperhonesty.com/?m=1

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and loopdaloop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrifying how humans continue to procreate into this hellish and harmful reality where there is unlimited potential for suffering and torture, yet we cannot even have the option to just die in peace.
I will always see it as preferable to be eternally unaware than to be enslaved in this cruel and futile existence, it's disgusting how humans create so much unnecessary suffering and try to prolong it no matter what even if the individual is desperate to be free.
Existence is nothing more than an endless cycle of torment and cruelty that so tragically continues as new life is so harmfully forced here, it really is so disturbing how many see procreation as acceptable.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Daxter_87
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
I try (but fail) not to waste time thinking about society.
This world is a complete hell, so it was, so it is and so it will be.
People, society will always persecute and abuse anti-natalists and pro-mortalists.

"Hegesias of Cyrene was a philosopher. He argued that happiness is impossible to achieve, and that the goal of life should be the avoidance of pain and sorrow. Conventional values such as wealth, poverty, freedom, and slavery are all indifferent and produce no more pleasure than pain."

Hegesias wrote the book "Death by Starvation", where he described the harsh reality of the meaninglessness of life and the hardships of human life with a general conclusion - life is not needed. Many who read this book committed suicide. The authorities burned all copies of this book and prohibit Hegesias from teaching his teachings. When I read about Hegesias, before my eyes the subreddit Promortalism was blocked and Reddit blocked the creation of any subreddit with the word Promortalism.

Thousands of years have passed and nothing has changed, absolutely nothing.

Fuck society, it will never change. Either I will end my personal suffering forever, or I won't. I can't change the world or help others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daxter_87