• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

teddybear1403

Feb 23, 2020
i cant get metoclopramide from where im from, they're starting lockdowns because more and more people get covid everyday so everyone's busy. is there any alternative drug that i can use as antiemetics? if i cant get any antiemetics, have the people who've done sn and ctb had an empty stomach before drinking?

Ilikeshrimp

Ilikeshrimp

tired
Feb 2, 2020
I've heard of people using only antacids and ibuprofen and it still worked for them without meto

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Read the guides. There's a whole list of alternatives to Meto. That's just the most popular because it has multiple benefits.

T

teddybear1403

Feb 23, 2020
I've heard of people using only antacids and ibuprofen and it still worked for them without meto
Read the guides. There's a whole list of alternatives to Meto. That's just the most popular because it has multiple benefits.
does anyone have a link to the guides? i checked the resource compilation of sn and found nothing regarding antacids

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
does anyone have a link to the guides? i checked the resource compilation of sn and found nothing regarding antacids

There are a few floating around, as well as the megathread. Here's a good starting place:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
i cant get metoclopramide from where im from, they're starting lockdowns because more and more people get covid everyday so everyone's busy. is there any alternative drug that i can use as antiemetics? if i cant get any antiemetics, have the people who've done sn and ctb had an empty stomach before drinking?
Sent you a PM with some info...

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

People have used this and been successful https://www.boots.com/buccastem-m-8-tablets-10086568

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There are many successful cases where people have ctbed without meto... When I take SN I'll just take ibuprofen, antacid and a tranquiliser because it's hard to get meto

Do they send this worldwide?

Only Uk but you should find similar OTC drugs in your Country instead of going to you own doctor you could find a private one and explain you keep getting sick and are suffering from migraines, check what symptoms are for migraine, if he asks you questions.

Reactions: TeenIdle
B

Blondebasketball

Sep 26, 2020
Do we need antiemetics for certain or we can get away without them

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Where you from? Can you buy from international sites?