• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
What method? What were family reactions like? Friends? What about work and school? Any health complications?

Last edited:
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
2 attempts, involuntarily committed to the psych ward both times. relationship w my mom decreased due to how she handled them, no friends to react to it, & no adverse effects :p when i was in school no1 mentioned it when i went back. when i worked no1 mentioned it when i went back either.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Tears in Rain, Doemu and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I was lucky enough not to have been forced into the psychiatric ward even when hospitalized and telling the truth. My family knew and cared, I guess it's the ideal outcome.

What was it like? Temporary push to live. Honeymoon effect I guess, but not always. Sometimes nothing got done and I'd just have to endure that was stuck in the same torturous life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Doemu, divinemistress36 and goblin99
goblin99

goblin99

😢
Jan 12, 2024
My mom pretended to care until I got out of the psych ward. After that I didn't hear from her for about a year and a half.
My dad didn't understand, and to this day I still don't think he does despite him being a big portion of the reason why I tried.
My sister had flown out to be there when I was in the hospital. She was furious when I begged the psych ward staff to let me go home. She blocked me on all platforms and didn't talk to me until last year (about 3 ish years.)
My housemates were all mad at me and upset that I did it. None of them came to see me while I was in the hospital despite me begging them to. Now one of them gets angry at me if I bring it up because it was "traumatizing for her" (as if it wasn't for me, too???) She also won't allow me to take antidepressants because according to her they made me attempt.
No real health complications. However, I no longer have an addiction to Monsters because I drank one while taking the pills and now the texture of a Monster makes me gag. So that's good, I guess. I also can't really take any pills now without gagging unless I have an entire mouthful of water.
Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: courtingthereaper, Doemu, butterball and 2 others
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I destroyed my family and they don't even know all of it. I got better for a bit then got worse again. I'm still here because I love my family, but I don't want to be. I wish I died with the first attempt so I wouldn't have to have suffered anymore, strengthen relationships with people, or been present for my family's suffering at my own hands. I just keep hurting them more and more. Just want to take care of myself and what I've always knew I needed, so I would say I'm in a hell of sorts.

Just my experience though. I assume you'll get a lot similar to me due to the site you're on, but I know A LOT of people's lives get better and suicidal thoughts get better and they go on and live happily…or at least not suicidal.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Never had a good experience.

Being shunned and seen as a liability to be around I noticed several times.

Now days I keep quiet about such things, if anyone finds out its always a problem and nothing good comes of it.

Reactions: Doemu and divinemistress36
I

indosoon

Jan 22, 2024
2017, I tried two times. Both with benzos. The first time I was sleep as heck, decided to go to bathroom in the middle of the night. Getting back I fell off and broke one of my tooth. Since then I keep thinking about it but never tried again. SN may work. I hope so. In my country it's easy and cheap.

Reactions: Unknown21 and UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
2017, I tried two times. Both with benzos. The first time I was sleep as heck, decided to go to bathroom in the middle of the night. Getting back I fell off and broke one of my tooth. Since then I keep thinking about it but never tried again. SN may work. I hope so. In my country it's easy and cheap.
SN is easy and cheap but it's also very slow. The main problem is the SI and regret kicking in after drinking it.

Each to their own but drinking something feels too slow to me.

Reactions: divinemistress36
I

indosoon

Jan 22, 2024
SN is easy and cheap but it's also very slow. The main problem is the SI and regret kicking in after drinking it.

Each to their own but drinking something feels too slow to me.i m

Each to their own but drinking something feels too slow to me.
I might try it with weed and benzos

B

BuckyDee2036

Jan 28, 2024
I was 17 and my first actual attempt at suicide was swallowing a whole bottle of pills. I was throwing up for 13 hours and I never called or texted anyone. I went to work the next day like nothing happened.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wish benzos were deadly

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
Depression and constant state of forever being alone. Not a damn person will see you, you're a ghost. A constant reminder that you will never be loved or cared and any interaction will always forever be fake. And you get to the point where you don't even understand your mind or beliefs that are being thought because all is contradicted 24/7. So in a simple answer... Torture

Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
I had two attempts a little over a year ago both using Benadryl I was interrupted due to friends calling an ambulance so I was sent to the ER. When I was in the ER had two higher ups harass me in the hospital to the point where the nurse was threatening to kick them out so they left. After that I was sent to a psych ward where I was there for over a month it was a truly awful place, you are treated like an animal the whole time there I just felt even more trapped being there. After that everyone just tried to act like nothing happened.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Wich country?
--------
I tried to jump over the window when I was 11, but my mother found me and stopped me.

I don't know if that counts like an a real attempt.

What happened after, is that my mother leaved me in a forest. Obviously she wanted that I die "lost" and avoid revealing I was killing my self cause I was forced to be alone.

I had to fake that everything was fine when I camed back home to not happen again.

Last edited:
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
Last time, I downed a bottle of SSRIs and about a pint of liquor. It was impulsive and not something I would recommend. I vomited a lot, was taken to the hospital, and ended up in the psych ward for about a week. No lasting physical effects, though.

I told my work that I had a medical emergency, and they didn't give me a hard time. My family was very upset and I lost two close friends. Not a fun time overall.

H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
Partial suspended hanging from the door with cheap rope, struggling to breathe, somewhat dizzy, and vision went 80% black. Backed out before I passed out and quickly went back to sleep. No permanent injuries, maybe neck strain from the rope for a few days and mental fog for a few weeks.

I went to school the next day, nobody cared or noticed because I looked "normal". Never told anyone for years I did it because I didn't want to be hospitalized again (had suicidal thoughts in the past). When I finally did tell my friends about my struggles, my friendships slowly started to crumble. I wish I never disclosed it at all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: restless.dreams