EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Maybe if its like that my SI will not kick in this hard if i already know that i will suffer pain anyway..

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
YEAH! "Natural" death for most involves pain, at least in getting to the death part. My dad had excruciating pain from his cancer leading up to his death. Same for my sister. My mother didn't have cancer, but she had severe pain leading up to her death from a failing heart - when parts of the body don't get adequate blood flow, there's a lot of pain involved. Living involves pain. Dying does, too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
YEAH! "Natural" death for most involves pain, at least in getting to the death part. My dad had excruciating pain from his cancer leading up to his death. Same for my sister. My mother didn't have cancer, but she had severe pain leading up to her death from a failing heart - when parts of the body don't get adequate blood flow, there's a lot of pain involved. Living involves pain. Dying does, too.
Im sorry for your family, i just hoping that knowing death will be painful anyway.. will help me ctb, there is no point to suffer for more time

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and sensation86
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suppose it depends on how people die. Some are so lucky and presumably pass peacefully in their sleep but I imagine probably the majority suffer. We have to die of something after all and the body tends to experience pain when there's something wrong. I actually use that thought to try and comfort myself regarding suicide. As in- my natural death would more than likely be horrible and very likely the pain would be over a longer period. Plus- there's no escaping death regardless. Suicide- if successful first time could be sparing me more pain further down the line.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and Praestat_Mori
HoleintheDark

HoleintheDark

Writhing with the worms
Jul 12, 2023
At this point I'm pretty certain that the concept of a "painless death" is a myth. I've even seen videos of people being (allegedly) peacefully euthanized at the end of their lives due to old age, illness, etc. They always start shuddering and breathing heavily like they're in pain before they go still. It really does seem like no matter what you try, the last thing you will feel will be some degree of suffering.