AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Do they not realize what could happen to people if this place got taken down? I am so comfortable here and I would be in so much more pain without it and the fact people wanna come in and wreck it and people outside want to destroy it disgusts me and they are too selfish to think of what the effect of taking us down would be and the pain and suffering it would result in. They just want us to suffer they don't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so incredibly disgusting how many people wish to remove anything which is supportive of suicide as an option, they really do just want others to suffer. Just because they want to stay here doesn't mean that others want to or should have to, we never consented to being here and aren't obligated to continue, other people's personal decisions are nothing to do with them anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie, Sylveon and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Sadly, anti-suicide people have no desire to help suicidal people, only to control them or fix them. Wanting to restrict suicide is incredibly selfish. It's horrifying that it's still so difficult to ctb, even after all this time.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and AtomicWaffles
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, they're selfish and they always have been. Don't let their platitudes and performative empathy convince you otherwise. They don't care about you at all; they only care about themselves. If they truly cared about me, I don't think I'd be here in the first place

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and AtomicWaffles