F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
There are plenty of people in my life that I can talk to about regular stuff. When it comes to people in my life that I can talk to about my issues, things that really bother me I literally have no one besides Sanctioned Suicide. I don't really trust anyone irl. When I felt in crisis in the past, I would talk to the crisis lines/texts, but I don't really trust these people and they offer no help. I made a commitment to myself that I will no longer be reaching out to these crisis services. Its hard living like this. In life we should always have people that we can be open and trust. I don't have this in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, ThisUnrest, whywere and 3 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I feel you on this. It's like no one really cares about us.I have reached out to help only to be gaslighted and hurt in the process. At this point, I believe that it exploited me for money. I'm done seeking help. This is the only place where I can feel comfortable enough to reach out for support.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Ondine0000ff and Aloneisbestforme
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Been through a situation when I called the suicide hotlines, messaged my psychiatrist, another therapist and none of them helped me.. they didn't even try.
The same day I attempted to CTB.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme and Ondine0000ff
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I feel this aswell.

When I use to have people to talk to it would often get pretty harsh and it wouldn't help me at all and it was honestly pretty harmful to my mind.
And if I even ever dear talk to my family about how I feel.

I ether might end up in a psych ward or be insulted or something just as bad.

ever since I found this site it's the only site I can talk about stuff happening in my life/thoughts on my mind without really being judged and getting the support I need

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Ondine0000ff
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Been there, told the doctor, spoke to a help line, told my family, went to a psych ward voluntarily after all that just ended up in the same position if not worse. It's only by luck and determination that I'm here now and recovering. I still think back and think I made the right decision to try to ctb because I was just metophorically starved and strangled of any help.
Also I should add that this site helped me through a lot

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Aloneisbestforme
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I've opened up to my peers on the internet and it's been some what of a help having them know. I'm pretty quick to reinforce that it's not for pity as I don't truly care for that but rather it's something on my mind I can't discuss with those irl.

Reception has been mixed but somehow I'd say overall positive.

Best of luck OP, I hope you manage to find another outlet.