• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
To cut a long story short i got royally messed up by some strong MEDS. My body is constantly fatigues.. hormones are screwed causing me to gain tons of fat in female areas.. muscle wasting and bone loss, darkening of gums.. pain in joints and many more things …

I can not turn back the sands of time.. but my family tell me to stay positive and get up and go for a jog.. when i can barely move some days…

No one knows i think about CBT every day.. but im sick of putting up a face for family… how can we be positive with some chronic and messedup shit that even docs can't figure out..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, golta, 1043169 and 3 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
So awful. Can your doctor not do something for you?!. The positive attitude mindset is a cheap way of washing their hands of really understanding your situ, at least thats how i think. No-one can understand our pain unless people find themselves dealing with the same.

Reactions: golta, 1043169 and Forever Sleep
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Docs in UK are not doing anything and they go me on the meds in the first place for something that could of resolve itself.. that eats me up every day

Reactions: Rational man

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I'm sorry this is happening to you. The medical system is fucked up. And especially if you're female you're not taken seriously.

Forced positivity is toxic positivity. People have told me 'fake it until you make it' and like fuck that honestly. I'm really sorry.

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
I'm really sorry. This system is very fake , is only effective on paper.
I'm kind of glad that you didn't turn into that mindset, it does means that even if people tried to make you in one way you're strong enough to still be skeptic in that awful situation of yours.
I hope you find peace somehow

H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Ya people don't give advice without actually considering what the individual is going through, pretty messed up if u ask me.

Reactions: Hollowman