RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
I don't understand why people go out of their way to make others miserable. Like their happiness doesn't even get in the way of yours, and you will go out of your way just to make them miserable? The funny part is that it's all rooted in insecurity. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, Lostandlooking, consider and 5 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't understand why people go out of their way to make others miserable. Like their happiness doesn't even get in the way of yours, and you will go out of your way just to make them miserable? The funny part is that it's all rooted in insecurity. :)
They really do. I honestly think humans are the worst species. They're so cruel for no reason. Some people even bully others. Like why tf

Reactions: RoseQuarts, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
Because of envy and twisted sense of achievement.
If someone cannot get something they want, they will just destroy it or prevent others to get it.
Humanity has a fucking dark side.
Who knows, such dark side is also found in other animal or even plant species.
Competition is simply the worst thing on this planet. It can twist everything.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RoseQuarts, Lostandlooking, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Because of envy and twisted sense of achievement.
If someone cannot get something they want, they will just destroy it or prevent others to get it.
Humanity has a fucking dark side.
Who knows, such dark side is also found in other animal or even plant species.
Competition is simply the worst thing on this planet. It can twist everything.
Aye! There's a famous Russian proverb about this (ofc had to be Russian):

One day, a poor villager happens upon a magic talking fish that is ready to grant him a single wish. Overjoyed, the villager weighs his options: "Maybe a castle? Or even better—a thousand bars of gold? Why not a ship to sail the world?" As the villager is about to make his decision, the fish interrupts him to say that there is one important caveat: whatever the villager gets, his neighbor will receive two of the same. Without skipping a beat, the villager says, "In that case, please poke one of my eyes out.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: RoseQuarts, loopdaloop, Lostandlooking and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I have shunned society for this very reason. People in general are both stupid and selfish. I feel much happier without human interaction because we are living in a society of mostly toxic people who are fake and cannot be trusted.
I don't even bother with my own family anymore because they view me as a weirdo because I suffer from depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: RoseQuarts, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023

One day, a poor villager happens upon a magic talking fish that is ready to grant him a single wish. Overjoyed, the villager weighs his options: "Maybe a castle? Or even better—a thousand bars of gold? Why not a ship to sail the world?" As the villager is about to make his decision, the fish interrupts him to say that there is one important caveat: whatever the villager gets, his neighbor will receive two of the same. Without skipping a beat, the villager says, "In that case, please poke one of my eyes out.
bruh this is so true honestly i love this proverb

• Yay!
Reactions: RoseQuarts, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So many humans really are just so unnecessarily cruel, I see humans as being the worst species, there is no limit as to how cruel they can be, it's horrible how humans create so much harm.

Reactions: RoseQuarts and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I have shunned society for this very reason. People in general are both stupid and selfish. I feel much happier without human interaction because we are living in a society of mostly toxic people who are fake and cannot be trusted.
I don't even bother with my own family anymore because they view me as a weirdo because I suffer from depression.
Same!

People are so competitive for no reason. People are blinded by envy and greed

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE