H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023

Pro lifers on this bandwagon again. I'm trying my best not to type smth in the comments

Reactions: archiemex and HadItAll
honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
They want to paint us as a death cult. Classic gaslighting, tbh only thing this video managed to achieve was directing more people to this site.

Reactions: Grayfield, Allen123, archiemex and 5 others
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
They want to paint us as a death cult. Classic gaslighting, tbh only thing this video managed to achieve was directing more people to this site.

Exactly. We literally r the most supportive of each other whereas ppl will treat us like aliens

Reactions: archiemex and honkpilleddoomer
PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
This is one of the videos that brought me here actually lol. I wonder how many views he got that were from other suicidals, looking for the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: archiemex, Cathy Ames, HadItAll and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Just 7 minutes in, and he's already saying that the moderators are doing nothing to deal with people who actually encourage suicide, but that hasn't been my experience. It's definitely not the norm, but during those rare instances when someone said "just do it." or "You should kill yourself", those people got banned a day or two later.

I guess it's possible some people encouraging suicide have slipped under the radar somehow, but that isn't what I've witnessed personally. It would be nice if there was a better way to keep minors off the site though. I'm just not sure how it can be done without everyone doxxing themselves at the beginning.

Reactions: archiemex, Ultracheese and H.O.Xan
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Don't watch it, don't comment and don't post such vids on this site. This Thread is literally an advertisement for him and I am sure he likes it

Reactions: honkpilleddoomer, leeloosnow and Ultracheese
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Don't watch it, don't comment and don't post such vids on this site. This Thread is literally an advertisement for him and I am sure he likes it
How do I delete a thread? Also, sry, i was just looking for sum validation since it made me so mad

Last edited:
Reactions: Cathy Ames
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
How do I delete a thread? Also, sry, i was just looking for sum validation since it made me so mad
I know you get a six hour window to delete a post and after that you have to ask a mod to do it. Not sure about threads but I suggest you contact a mod.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
mistake22

mistake22

Feb 28, 2023
Yep!! Thats how I found this site.

• Love
Reactions: H.O.Xan
D

discotastrophe

Mar 2, 2023
that video was how i learned about this site, sooo

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, H.O.Xan, honkpilleddoomer and 1 other person
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Pro lifers on this bandwagon again. I'm trying my best not to type smth in the comments
They rigorously sanitize the comments, even now, all this time later.

I think these threads are useful in that they help document how very many people Tantacrul/Martin Kreary has led directly here who might not have found the place otherwise. Perhaps eventually he will see the light and realize exactly what he has done. At one point (when he was on this site) he said he had never "killed" anyone. According to him, that was in contrast with this web site, which he held responsible for SpentStardust's death. I think by now, Martin Kreary is equally as responsible for some people's deaths as any other person on this web site. Perhaps more so.

This is one of the videos that brought me here actually lol. I wonder how many views he got that were from other suicidals, looking for the forum.
His video has inspired any number of people to seek out this web site. The comments to the video are (at times) full of people asking others, over and over, "what is the name of the web site?" I assume those comments get deleted, but I have seen them.

• Informative
Reactions: resolutory
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
his video is how i found out about this site lol, made an account right after watching

Reactions: HadItAll
Allen123

Allen123

Feb 28, 2023
That's true. I was looking for a site like this and only found it because I came across that video.