Cinnabun1112

Cinnabun1112

Complex PTSD, MDD, GAD/Panic Disorder
Aug 6, 2019
People like me commit suicide if not cultivated correctly.

Everything comes with layers. Layers of sediment, layers of soil, layers of oak, layers of feelings, emotions, sadness.

People like me feel layer upon layer of sadness. Almost so much that we cannot see the light. "I need some answers"

Call It depression, call It being a HSP, call It being different or a pessimist.

Shame and guilt and embarrassment hit me everyday looking at the pain and horrible coping I turned to in the past. Why Can I see with the eyes of a lover and artist but be filled with such negativity?

I knew I couldn't be alone so I resorted to the trees for my company and I must say it's much preferred to settling for a draining conversation

I slept the day away in between meetings. Am I depressed again? I'm spacing out. I'm overwhelmed. I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Sadness is a barrier. I don't know what to do when I think about what I wAnt to do. Smoke some herb? Sleep? Cry? Kill myself? I had my first thought of suicide today in the shower and realized It wasn't plausible to try to hang myself off of a shower rod. It'll fall. I need to be held. Who's holding me? How do I help myself? I feel like I've been Through this cycle again and again. Everytime depression visits me and leaves the next
Time is worse than the previous visit.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: HGL91, pole, foreverafraid and 5 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
This is beautiful, thank you for sharing, and you are not alone, I'm in the same boat. I love you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Cinnabun1112
Cinnabun1112

Cinnabun1112

Aug 6, 2019
This is beautiful, thank you for sharing, and you are not alone, I'm in the same boat. I love you ❤
Thank you ❤️ that means so much. It seems that so many of us struggling with mortality are the ones who feel and love the hardest. It means the world that you found appreciation in this. Sending love and hugs to you!!

Reactions: onlyinsleep
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
I'm a HSP also. I think it's a major reason for my inability to function "normally" in society.

I wish I could express my feelings about it as well as you have here.

• Love
Cinnabun1112

Cinnabun1112

Aug 6, 2019
I'm a HSP also. I think it's a major reason for my inability to function "normally" in society.

I wish I could express my feelings about it as well as you have here.
It hurts because we are people that understand and read others so well, but the ability to use that function is so hard. I don't blame anyone for being as depressed or messed up as we are in this world. It's not ideal for souls like ours, but oftentimes we still try. Thank you for your words, we all express differently it took me a long time before things clicked and I started writing. I never shared and I feel a ton of support from everyone. ❤️ Sending warm hugs! We HSPs have to stick together.

• Love
Reactions: DoneWithThis and cryptic_cynic
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
People like me commit suicide if not cultivated correctly.

Everything comes with layers. Layers of sediment, layers of soil, layers of oak, layers of feelings, emotions, sadness.

People like me feel layer upon layer of sadness. Almost so much that we cannot see the light. "I need some answers"

Call It depression, call It being a HSP, call It being different or a pessimist.

Shame and guilt and embarrassment hit me everyday looking at the pain and horrible coping I turned to in the past. Why Can I see with the eyes of a lover and artist but be filled with such negativity?

I knew I couldn't be alone so I resorted to the trees for my company and I must say it's much preferred to settling for a draining conversation

I slept the day away in between meetings. Am I depressed again? I'm spacing out. I'm overwhelmed. I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Sadness is a barrier. I don't know what to do when I think about what I wAnt to do. Smoke some herb? Sleep? Cry? Kill myself? I had my first thought of suicide today in the shower and realized It wasn't plausible to try to hang myself off of a shower rod. It'll fall. I need to be held. Who's holding me? How do I help myself? I feel like I've been Through this cycle again and again. Everytime depression visits me and leaves the next
Time is worse than the previous visit.
:aw:

• Love
imademypicture

imademypicture

Mar 13, 2019
This... It resonates with me. I feel like crying so badly now :(

• Love
Reactions: Cinnabun1112 and Pistolero114
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019

If you need to cry then by all means do so......there is no judgement here......none...

• Love
Reactions: Cinnabun1112 and imademypicture
Cinnabun1112

Cinnabun1112

Aug 6, 2019
Please let any emotion free. I feel so happy and also sad that my words connect with people. I wouldn't wish this on anyone but, I grow teary eyed thinking of the support everyone gives eachother on here even though we are in so much pain. By the way if you made your picture, I'd love to see more art. I collect pieces of art.

• Love
Reactions: imademypicture
imademypicture

imademypicture

Mar 13, 2019
Please let any emotion free. I feel so happy and also sad that my words connect with people. I wouldn't wish this on anyone but, I grow teary eyed thinking of the support everyone gives eachother on here even though we are in so much pain. By the way if you made your picture, I'd love to see more art. I collect pieces of art.

Yes I'm an artist and that's why I relate to your post very much, especially with this line: "Why Can I see with the eyes of a lover and artist but be filled with such negativity?" . Emotions rush inside me whenever I recall this line, it got stuck in my mind. I haven't logged in into SS for maybe a month or so but I'm glad I logged in today and saw your post. I have checked your other story posts and have screenshoted them because I heavily relate to whatever you had to say. My feelings have been quite numb lately and these posts helped me feel emotions. It's getting night time where I live, and I think I will go and cry a bit on my bed for tonight. It's been a really really long time since I haven't cried. I think crying sometimes is healthy, idk.

These are some dark themed stuff I did. Some old, some new. The third image with the blade was made after I had cut myself for the first time. This was probably 2 years back. None of these images are real, they're 3d so please don't be spooked.

Attachments

• ded  ded.jpg
    ded ded.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Splash.jpg
    Splash.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 9
  • cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 6
  • hmn.jpg
    hmn.jpg