N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am very neurotic and very socially-awkward. My mental illness causes paralyzing self-consciousness. I am shaking a lot when I speak publicly. I think people find that funny. It is funny to watch because the other person is so weird. But damn I swear you these people would also seriously consider suicide if they were more than 1 week in my skin. People don't give a shit about vulnerable people. And when people commit suicide everyone says "this has to be prevented let's spam suicide hotlines, hopefully this solves the problem without too much time and energy."

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fireheart, Niko66, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
butterfly3

butterfly3

Student
Apr 2, 2022
that's true, i'm an extremely neurotic person and i wouldn't say im socially awkward, i just come across as very nonchalant and i think i'm quite difficult to approach, as i'm just generally quiet. but if people made an effort they'd see that I'm not actually mean or standoffish. I do want friends but in my case, no body really cares or thinks about me. Its so true how people either dont care or make fun of people, but when those people kill themselves all they know how to do is spam the suicide hotline.
The world really does put outgoing and mentally stable extroverts on a higher pedestal than everyone else

Reactions: stoicseal