M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
As if I don't feel like a worthless piece of sh*t as it is. I find it incredibly triggering when people do this. I don't mean just interrupting once, but I'm talking multiple times till I'm eventually silenced out the group conversation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Hopeindeath!, shay23 and 5 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
People suck, I rarely get to speak without being spoken over or at, or through, its bloody annoying, I use to put up with it, now depending who it is, I will say with a ton, that I was talking and I would like to finish, if its family I get really bloody snappy!

I just think its damn right rude!

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, ecmnesia and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Some people just don't understand what it means to have manners, I'm sorry you have had to experience so much of this today. When someone tries to talk over me I stop listening to them, since they obviously didn't care for what I had to say, so why should I care about what they're saying? It can still feel really painful to constantly have people interrupting you, though. Just know that your thoughts and opinions are just as valid as everyone else's, and you deserve the same amount of respect they get. Sending hugs! :hug:

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and ecmnesia