Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
Honestly, for me there's nothing that could change so i would want to live life. People are disgusting, cruel and terrible beings. If one suffers you can be sure that someone is happy about it, that someone wants to make you suffer more. I want to get away from this place. This is so maddening. I swear, today everything and everyone is trying to make me want to die more. And damn I want to kill myself rn.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, littlelungs, chicken-nugget and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, for me the problem is life itself. I want nothing to do with life and I do not want to participate in it. Nothing would ever make me want to live. Life is just suffering. There is no limit as to how bad things can get. Life is very unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. I want to sleep and to be at peace forever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, lobster salad, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I understand, for me the problem is life itself. I want nothing to do with life and I do not want to participate in it. Nothing would ever make me want to live. Life is just suffering. There is no limit as to how bad things can get. Life is very unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. I want to sleep and to be at peace forever.
Yep I totally feel you

Reactions: cyanol and demuic
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Losing my incurable skin condition

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cyanol, Sadness20, Beeper and 1 other person
HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
Would need a new brain tbh

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, cyanol, Sadness20 and 2 others
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
Would need a new brain tbh

Same here. It's my brain that causes so much grief.

Unfortunately, it's a complex organ with an incurable ailment.

At best I can take medication to help alleviate symptoms. At worst it goes haywire irregardless of what I do and I end up destroying everything that I've worked for.

• Love
Reactions: Sadness20
chicken-nugget

chicken-nugget

depresso espresso
Sep 30, 2021
Yeh same.. I'm so frustrated. Anytime I try and do anything "positive" in my life I just get screwed, used or slapped in the face with something new to remind me there is no point in trying. People don't even want to listen to you when you're trying to explain you're at your limit and need help..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Sadness20, Scribble Fan and 1 other person