B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
Hello,
do u also think that the best people don't make social jobs? In my oppinion, those no one needs work with psychiatry patients, because they don't have the money to chose with whom they want to interact. And in some case, they can't, 'cause the patient is not in hospital by free decission. No selection. And if you have mental disorders, you are prefered over healthy ones who don't depend on that Job could criticise the circumstances. So the patient has to deal with narzissts, depressive Employees with a massive lack of Resilience. Oh, you have to take it, because they are humans and you are no better. But only the weak who can't fight back are told to be social. Others aford the best Graduates and you get the Leftovers.

Or I had to deal with unpaid Volunteers. They tell you, that they do it for free and are proud, but are unable to hide that no one would pay for the poor performance. It doesn't mean that they work for free, they just don't get paid. But the recipient, in our case the Patient, has to be thankful all time and take care not to trigger the Person's weak points.

That's social Bullshit.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
What you describe in the therapeutic world sounds similar to almost every social environment I have encountered including the workplace. You can have someone from a completely different department come and expect you to "kiss their ring". I think that some are narcissistic and, like a dog marking his territory, want to "urinate" on everyone.

Life almost becomes a sort of video game where you try to position yourself closer to decent people and avoid those who use you are hurt you.