• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

May I know how long did it take to receive your N from A ? Especially in Canada

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

May I know how long did it take to receive your N from A ? Especially in Canada
Damn! Dracoven could've told you but he just CTB a couple hours ago, if all went well. I don't know, search his account and see if he's gone yet. He probably is, he was very thorough in his preparation.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
8-12 business days from what i've heard from fellow Canadians including dracoven. Mine took 8.

Reactions: not_a_robot
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
I would love to know how to acquire Bitcoin without going to an ATM. Also anyone know the shelf life? I've heard conflicting reports.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
8-12 business days from what i've heard from fellow Canadians including dracoven. Mine took 8.
Can I just tell you guys, it makes me a little sad when Canadians CTB?
I just always had a huge crush on Canada, since I was a kid. I love old CBC sitcoms and Guy Maddin movies, and Rick Mercer and Art Hindle,
I'm just a big dork for Canada.

Reactions: reginafilangie
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
I would love to know how to acquire Bitcoin without going to an ATM. Also anyone know the shelf life? I've heard conflicting reports.
His current batch expires march 2020 and he says its good for 2 years after that, so march 2022. Not sure if it can last longer but he is good with answering questions, he may be the best to ask.

Last edited:
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
His current batch expires march 2020 and he says its good for 2 years after that, so march 2022. Not sure if it can last longer but he is good with answering questions, he may be the best to ask.
I'll have to ask him some questions maybe. And setup protonmail and stuff. But I think my SN might be here. Now I need to think about SN VS N. Thank you.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Can I just tell you guys, it makes me a little sad when Canadians CTB?
I just always had a huge crush on Canada, since I was a kid. I love old CBC sitcoms and Guy Maddin movies, and Rick Mercer and Art Hindle,
I'm just a big dork for Canada.

I am Canadian and I wanna ctb. :(

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I am Canadian and I wanna ctb. :(
let's get high and watch reruns of Made in Canada and see if that doesn't make you feel slightly better for a couple hours.

sorry. that's all I got.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
let's get high and watch reruns of Made in Canada and see if that doesn't make you feel slightly better for a couple hours.

sorry. that's all I got.
Let's watch what? Sorry never heard of that.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Let's watch what? Sorry never heard of that.
It had a different name for international marketing. It was about Rick Mercer as a creepy executive for Pyramid tv studio. 90s.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
It had a different name for international marketing. It was about Rick Mercer as a creepy executive for Pyramid tv studio. 90s.
Or how about due south the Canadian mounty with the wolf to ? :)

Reactions: not_a_robot