Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
My friend (maybe a strong word) basically laughed at me for still not being completely over this chick who ghosted me. She doesn't really seem to understand how it takes a toll when all you've known is rejection. She doesn't understand how it felt to be ghosted by this chick and her, my supposed friend, back-to-back. It's so upsetting. It made me feel like a big fucking baby.

This is why I don't talk about my real problems to anyone but people on here. I may as well be two different people leading two different lives.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ame, lotus11, WitheringAway and 7 others
Una

Una

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Feb 28, 2020
My friend (maybe a strong word) basically laughed at me for still not being completely over this chick who ghosted me. She doesn't really seem to understand how it takes a toll when all you've known is rejection. She doesn't understand how it felt to be ghosted by this chick and her, my supposed friend, back-to-back. It's so upsetting. It made me feel like a big fucking baby.

This is why I don't talk about my real problems to anyone but people on here. I may as well be two different people leading two different lives.

People are just not good to each other:

Reactions: Celerity
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
No they don't. My friends are also tired of hearing about my drunk booty call/hook up situation. Maybe we are just very sensitive and get attached quickly

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Celerity
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
You're not a baby. You're a person with perfectly normal desires who feels frustrated when you keep putting your heart on the line just to have it torn apart over and over again. It's impressive that it hasn't yet turned into a scarred mess completely unable to love.
It's weird, though, isn't it? We crave a deep connection, but the best we find are anonymous people on the internet.

SS knows more about me than my therapist, who knows more than my family, who knows more than my colleagues.

Where are the people like us in real life?

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu, Sprite_Geist, Celerity and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
People are just not good to each other:

I don't know why I didn't take the time to watch this video when you first posted it. It's beautiful and speaks to a basic but most often disregarded truth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Una and Amumu
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Since the Earth was Created there have been 5 extinction level events, l genuinely hope the 6th event is the one that wipes 100% of Humans off the face of the Planet!

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Amumu
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Since the Earth was Created there have been 5 extinction level events, l genuinely hope the 6th event is the one that wipes 100% of Humans off the face of the Planet!
I think there's some good in human nature but not nearly enough and very little of it for me to enjoy.

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Your problems aren't ordinary problems if they contribute to your suicidal ideation.

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Your problems aren't ordinary problems if they contribute to your suicidal ideation.
Fair point. I just watched a narration of Charles Bukowski's "Shoelace Poem" that made me think of how life can just eat away at you, petty complain after petty complaint.

Reactions: Amumu
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I think there's some good in human nature but not nearly enough and very little of it for me to enjoy.
@Celerity Your quite right There is good in some human beings,in fact there are some right diamonds out there,but not enough to make a difference to the inevitable outcome of planet earth, of which the sun is already 2/3's of the way through its own fuel! and in 4 billion years it will die out and the Earth will enter another ice age,this one Permanent! END OF ALL LIFE! Unless humanity has by then colonized space and built/Terraformed Earth 2 & possibly Earth 3.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
@Celerity Your quite right There is good in some human beings,in fact there are some right diamonds out there,but not enough to make a difference to the inevitable outcome of planet earth, of which the sun is already 2/3's of the way through its own fuel! and in 4 billion years it will die out and the Earth will enter another ice age,this one Permanent! END OF ALL LIFE! Unless humanity has by then colonized space and built/Terraformed Earth 2 & possibly Earth 3.

I wish humanity the best in their attempt at that. Let's see how far they get, however until they learn to be in peace here I don't think they deserve it to colonize other planets.

Reactions: Celerity, WrongPlaceWrongTime and LONE WOLF.
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I feel that people became even colder because of the pandemic. After seeing the number of deaths, small problems that are not actually life threatening are just being ignored.

"Oh, you not dying. It's fine."
"But I'm in a vegetable state!"
" It's all in your head."

Not that it wasn't like this before m but it got even worse.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Celerity and WrongPlaceWrongTime
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
I wish humanity the best in their attempt at that. Let's see how far they get, however until they learn to be in peace here I don't think they deserve it to colonize other planets.
Unfortunately, humans are tribalistic fools who will always find something to kill each other over.

Reactions: Una, OpheliasFlowers and Celerity