A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
They were the egg. Society that is. And it hatched the subsequent problems which lead my life to spiral downwards. Then they took advantage and things spiralled further and now I'm hated, vilified and unwanted and being told I was always broken. I was always treated as such and maybe then became as such. Society got what it ordered if it ordered a broken man with a whole load of physchological issues. I've got people relishing the thought of me killing myself now. It's that bad. Even my Dad. Brought me into the world. Spat me the fuck out almost from day one.

The world is just such a hate filled place and it seems no one actually wants to be here with anyone else. I mean obviously some people get on with other people but that might not be sincire in many cases, just for convience. And to think we could've lived lives where we chose not to spread such hate. It's turned me bitter. I resisted it but it turned me bitter because it was relentless. They just keep on at it with the goal to eliminate me and that's what they want. Me gone. And my family fucking betrayed me to them and believe every word they say, the words of every homicidal enemy I've ever had. Because of what I look like, because of microaggressions, because of things that don't effect their lives. All because they want somebody to hate.

In my time on this earth I have seen the greatest society this world has known be hijacked and taken over by the kind of people who caused my most horrendous experiences. Psychopaths who want to form up lynch mobs and destroyed the lives of others for sport. It was turned into a blood sport by so many people to stalk me, mock me, dig up dirt on me and destroy me ultimately. Now I'm exhausted and crippled by stress and because of my social circumstances I'll probably never work and if I do it'll be made hell so I see no point. I can't have what we're here to have, I can barely go outside, I have to force myself to do everything and to not meltdown while I do it.

I'm a dead man walking. Excommunacated from life.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Thanatos, mateodolores, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People really are so cruel and to me it is awful the way that many people treat others. It is sad how so much suffering exists and when I hear of all the horrible things that happen in this world it just makes me want to leave it even more. I'm sorry that you have suffered so much in life. This life is just so unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores and Suicidebydeath
A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
My brain is too scrambled now to be of use for anything. I can't see myself as a family man or a hard worker and I wouldn't want to struggle on while everyone hates on me cause I'm a reprobate. I've not the willpower to rebuild it all again at this stage. I've no support. There are no solutions here. It's too late.

Reactions: mateodolores