• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fastlife

fastlife

Student
Jan 21, 2022
hellow are here people form belgium/netherland plss give a reaction

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Please nobody from belgium or the Nederlands here ?

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I think @rik and @Deformationalplagio are from Belgium

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
@DutchAnoniem

Reactions: Cathy Ames
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Jeps im from belgium

Reactions: Euthanza
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Not from Belgium, pardon my ignorance - isn't there an assisted suicide programme there? What stops you from utilising it?

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Not from Belgium, pardon my ignorance - isn't there an assisted suicide programme there? What stops you from utilising it?
We do have it but its easier to win the lottery then to get permission for it expecially if you suffer from mental illness. I have a facial and skull deformity and i got a big fat no.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Euthanza, Talvikki and 3 others
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
We do have it but its easier to win the lottery then to get permission for it expecially if you suffer from mental illness. I have a facial and skull deformity and i got a big fat no.
I was under the impression that it was not as limiting as programmes in Canada, UK, US, and even Switzerland...I guess that was just propaganda from media stories to get people to try to shut it down. I'm sorry you got declined. Did they tell you why they declined your request?

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I was under the impression that it was not as limiting as programmes in Canada, UK, US, and even Switzerland...I guess that was just propaganda from media stories to get people to try to shut it down. I'm sorry you got declined. Did they tell you why they declined your request?
in 2020 57 got assisted suicide due to mentall illness, but this includes very severe psychiatric patients and 9 of them where dieing soon anyway. 2021 it was half that. considering how many ask for euthansia its zero to none. you also have to go trough couple of doctors and paperwork its a serious hassle. from the 100 % who get euthanasia in belgium only 2-3% is due to mentall illness. its to be expected it would be less, but considering our country has high suicide rates we still have a long road to go.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, Talvikki and myopybyproxy
S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Ik ben ook nederlands

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Screenshot 20230405 230253 Maps

I stumbled upon google map review after reading some top search results.

In Holland there is 85% support for euthanasia, and 5,300 in 2014 took this option, with the majority of cases performed by GPs. It is only when people are refused by their GP – in cases where the refusing doctor may have a moral or religious objection or be unconvinced that it is within the law – that they turn to the NVVE and the Levenseindekliniek for help. (Guardian, 2015)

And here's the latest news coverage I found, lucky Dutch to have them around end of life options:

https://nltimes.nl/2023/03/23/people-ask-euthanasia-center-help-1240-requests-approved-last-year