EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
My reputation is really bad, people just don't want problems so..

All people didn't trust anyone because is the right thing to do.. so its all about reputation

Its sad how almost all life are decided by which family you were born and education they give to you

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, ultrasharpy123456 and Rational man
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
My reputation is really bad, people just don't want problems so..

All people didn't trust anyone because is the right thing to do.. so its all about reputation

Its sad how almost all life are decided by which family you were born and education they give to you
Majority people are like sheep and follow along with what everybody else says and thinks instead of thinking for themselves because it's to hard and uncertain to step away from the crowd. The most notable people in the world were hated by others and only few loved them they had to be different in order to grow. Can't fly if you stay in the cocoon forever. Easier said then done but the best lesson is learn to rely on nobody because you are your own person and nobody can find your happiness but you whatever that may be. Sorry that you are going through a tough time though hopefully it gets a little better it can be hard to deal with rejection from people you feel like are supposed to care support and guide you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, EndJstifiesTheMeans and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I agree..The family is beyond choice and maybe education is similar or restricted. What I have found and more acutely since i became ill was just how insecure so many people are. They almost cannot think for themselves, they follow the ' leader ' and there's a desperation for acceptance over and above their true calling in life. Astonishingly, we can find all three in ourselves. This is the painful realisation i have found.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle and EndJstifiesTheMeans