N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I guess I'm too quiet, or else don't have a voice worth listening to, in any group setting, I'm virtually guaranteed to not be heard until I eventually just shut up. It doesn't matter what I try to say anyway so no harm no foul lol, I love being a nothing person...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, consider and azzie
azzie

azzie

Not quite a human, not yet a ghost.
Jul 22, 2024
I'm autistic, and I find this happens to me a lot also. It really sucks. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, N33dT0D13 and consider
FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
That's myy experience with people too. Like the poster above, I think I might be on the spectrum as well. If that's the case, it feels like they can 'detect' the difference, and they just ignore you.

Ha ha ha. I can barely talk. Always feels good when you muster the courage to finally try, and you get ignored. Ha ha ha. Look, the retard's trying to say something. Funny.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, azzie and N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I'm autistic, and I find this happens to me a lot also. It really sucks. :(

That's myy experience with people too. Like the poster above, I think I might be on the spectrum as well. If that's the case, it feels like they can 'detect' the difference, and they just ignore you.

Ha ha ha. I can barely talk. Always feels good when you muster the courage to finally try, and you get ignored. Ha ha ha. Look, the retard's trying to say something. Funny.
Also on the spectrum... And yeah, it does feel a lot like that. Like I'm nothing but a bad joke. Feels great :,D

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and azzie
azzie

azzie

Not quite a human, not yet a ghost.
Jul 22, 2024
Also on the spectrum... And yeah, it does feel a lot like that. Like I'm nothing but a bad joke. Feels great :,D
I bet you are very cool. I hate how people alienate others on the spectrum. It's like we are not even given a chance.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer