• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Note/Disclaimer: Yes, I may have had a similar topic about this in the past, however, this time, I'm primarily focusing on various examples to show what I mean in this topic. Additionally, no, this is not a recovery topic nor is it pro-life in nature. I'm simply exposing the reality of the hypocrisy that anti-choicers and pro-lifers do when it comes to problems in life (which inevitably cause someone to CTB) versus when it comes towards to CTB.

With that out of the way, onto the actual topic of this thread. Throughout my existence of my life, I've always noticed how no one will stand up for someone's shortcomings or losses and on some primal and instinctual level, it made sense. Humans are competitive too and each individual is competing for their own survival and whenever that balance or anything similar to that is threatened or otherwise put at stake, they will do just about anything to intervene and try to affect the outcome. This is prevalent when it comes to people who are attempting or are going towards CTB'ing and others' catch wind of it. Most people don't care about the issues, reasons, or whatever things cause said individual or person to want to CTB, or even the issues unique to said individual.

For example, if an individual is struggling with some particular activity or task that most people find trivial, they jest and ridicule while turning a blind eye to said person. It's as though subconsciously the people think to themselves "Oh, not my problem. Woe is to said individual. Ha." Of course, this isn't the exact wording, but the sentiment is still there. Or similarly, if someone was being put down, nobody really comes to stand up for that person, but instead up for that person themselves to stand up for themselves, whether they win or lose in the end. But should normies and common people learn or come to believe that said individual 'may' attempt to or plan to CTB, they quickly jump into said person's business and try to regulate, get involved, or otherwise 'intervene'. What this proves is how nobody stands up for another person's individual plights, shortcomings, or if said person seems to take the "L" (meaning taking a loss in whatever situation the person may be in). But suddenly, when said person is planning or attempting to CTB and other people suspected such potential actions, they suddenly act like they "care". It's infuriating not only because they don't mind their own business but decide to selectively intervene just so they feel good. I could go on a tangent about this, but I won't digress too much.

Another example is when certain people respond with the remark: "Oh that's just too bad" when referring to said individual's woes and plights, thus effectively dismissing one's struggles. But! Once one crosses the line or does anything that could affect others' atavistic morals or said anti-choicer learns that said individual may CTB or do something drastic, suddenly they all become wannabe heroes, looking for adventure and praise from their fellow peers! Certainly, said anti-choicer is rather dismissive and invalidating towards individuals' struggles, but when it comes to life and death, they suddenly become like 'fake' angels just to score brownie points!

There are so many more common examples and I could list them all, but it'll make this thread excessively long and verbose, but I'm just giving some short and straightforward examples to convey the point that I'm making in this thread. Furthermore, I've written this thread not just to bring to light what happens in my day to day experiences in existence, but also as a way to vent and hope that perhaps I'm not the only person who experiences this in life. In the end, from my experiences and to a certain degree in reality, only the individual can stand up for oneself and no one will, but will gladly meddle in said individual's personal choice to CTB!

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Pretty_Damaged1111, myusername890, Artemisia and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Their intervention is almost never accompanied by any real caring anyways. It's quite an absurd paradox.

Reactions: breezyjelly, permanently tired, myusername890 and 2 others