trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
So, I'm on Reddit. It's now 4th day in a row that people call me names and are very mean to me. Why? Well, it all started when I stated that I won't support an alleged rapist. So I'm a fucking weirdo, a crybaby ans childish. Then I happened to disagree with someone else in a very civil way. The response was hostile so I called them a bitch. Many people came and told me what I am; a fucking unhinged freak, I should kill myself, I'm delusional.

Yesterday I made a post asking for advice because I froze my fingers and my fingertips still hurt 24 hours after that. I said that when I go for a smoke the pain gets worse and that when I initially froze my fingers and got inside at a warm store I started crying from the pain in my fingers. Apparently people who cry because they're in pain are overly dramatic idiots. Also I'm stupid because I hadn't bought mittens but have tobacco.

Also because I'm a junkie (that came up in another discussion) I'm a liar, I don't think anything is my fault, I'm pathetic because I have mental issues that are so bad I self medicate.

Why can't people online act like adults and remember that there is an actual person on the other side of the screen? A person with feelings. A person who might be going through something bad. Why do people have to treat others like shit?

Oh shit, I just remembered that my words don't hold water like others because I'm a sex worker and a junkie. So yeah. Nevermind.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Catch-22, jenny6391bubbles and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Reddit sounds like an awful place! I'm glad I've never participated there. Even some YouTube comments shock me though. I just think there are a lot of uptight, angry but cowardly people out there who want to vent off all their hatred but annonymously so that they don't actually have to stand behind or be held accountable for their prejudices.

Reactions: AInilam
trashhologram

trashhologram

Dec 15, 2023
Reddit sounds like an awful place! I'm glad I've never participated there. Even some YouTube comments shock me though. I just think there are a lot of uptight, angry but cowardly people out there who want to vent off all their hatred but annonymously so that they don't actually have to stand behind or be held accountable for their prejudices.
I love some communities on Reddit. For example the sex worker subs are nice and the mental health subs are helpful sometimes. And almost every sub related to crafting and scrapbooking since that's one of my hobbies. So I don't want to abandon Reddit completely. Some people are just so cruel without any valid reason! Coming on this forum is a breath of fresh air lol. People here are so nice!

And yeah, Youtube comments do suck sometimes. I've been harassed there too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain, Redacted24 and Forever Sleep
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
The only mistake you made is going on reddit.
But seriously, fuck all those assholes on reddit, twitter, facebook, etc... i tell myself that those people arent real because i dont want to live in a world where such people exists. Fuck those immature morons who think that theyre untouchable just because theyre sitting behing a screen.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, Skathon and trashhologram
trashhologram

trashhologram

Dec 15, 2023
The only mistake you made is going on reddit.
But seriously, fuck all those assholes on reddit, twitter, facebook, etc... i tell myself that those people arent real because i dont want to live in a world where such people exists. Fuck those immature morons who think that theyre untouchable just because theyre sitting behing a screen.
I agree, fuck them. They're the ones who are fucking unhinged freaks, fucking weirdos, idiots and have big, big issues. Thank you. This reply was very helpful, it made me feel better. ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: notherenotnow
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
Be careful of reddit, some try to push the agenda that certain kinds of mentally ill people should be forcibly sterilized and reading those kinds of rhetorics really can make you feel like shit :( Some mods won't do anything because they support the eugenics for that.

In the end, I think giving up social networking sites would make us happier. But it's really hard now, since you can miss out on job opportunities, talking to friends, etc.

Welp. Hope you feel better soon and hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain and Redacted24
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
Of all the online sites, this one here is probably one of the kindest! Reddit, YouTube, Facebook. Even dying children get trolled. There is no shortage of horrible people out there. I would just stay away from those places. Strangers can be incredibly cruel, even if they may be ' decent ' in real life. They're the problem, but do yourself a favour and don't put yourself on harms way by reaching out to the arseholes.

Reactions: Skathon