Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
Just had a panic attack, nobody gave a fuck. This is the community I feel at home at

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex, little helpers, gottago222 and 6 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Panic attacks are absolute the worst. I cant tell the difference between them and impending sense of doom. To me they always overlap because i literally feel that I am about to die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sadness20, little helpers, Fragile and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
i Do care are you ok?
Panic attacks are absolute the worst. I cant tell the difference between them and impending sense of doom. To me they always overlap because i literally feel that I am about to die
I abuse so much Xanax it's the only way I can cope with it sometimes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sadness20, little helpers, Snake of Eden and 1 other person
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Seems like everyone is at capacity in terms of sympathy these days. It's caused me to just try to ride out my panic attacks in front of people and pretend like nothing's happening hahha

• Love
Reactions: roo, Sadness20, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Panic attacks leave me unable to breath, sweating and freezing, in terror. I am working to stop them before full blown or, at the very least, shorten them. Big hugs to you, and peace to all with anxiety issues.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sadness20, waitingforrest, motel rooms and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Panic attacks leave me unable to breath, sweating and freezing, in terror. I am working to stop them before full blown or, at the very least shorten them. Big hugs to you, and peace to all with anxiety issues.
Big hugs to you too, hope you manage have less panic attacks, I used to be afraid of going to the street at my worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sadness20 and AtMostOkay
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I agree. With anxiety, I get infantilized ("aww nervous lil baby uwu") by certain people until I have a full blown panic attack. Once I start hyperventilating, crying, and screaming people get annoyed and want nothing to do with me. I don't get comforted and no one helps me ground myself. Instead, I get told to shut the fuck up and that I'm driving the people around me insane. After years of being treated lesser than and as an embarrassment, I learned to hide my attacks a lot better. I would either just hide in my room and let it manifest there or in a single-person restroom if I'm in public. People really don't give a shit about people they consider burdensome ... Anxiety and depression are only "valid" if the normies can deal with it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: roo, Sadness20, little helpers and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, there's nothing romantic about panic attacks & flashbacks. For me, it's like being set on fire, I convulse & sweat buckets. Talk about the fiery pits of Hell.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sadness20, little helpers, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Yeah, there's nothing romantic about panic attacks & flashbacks. For me, it's like being set on fire, I convulse & sweat buckets. Talk about the fiery pits of Hell.
I read that the sweat is to cool us down for flight from danger, but it debilitates me and I'm physically weak afterward for a long while. But as soon as I recover, I'm somewhat energized. You?

• Love
Reactions: Sadness20
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I read that the sweat is to cool us down for flight from danger, but it debilitates me and I'm physically weak afterward for a long while. But as soon as I recover, I'm somewhat energized. You?

When the "fever" culminates, I dissociate & my mind goes into super horny mode for a while. Nothing is real except extremely vivid sexual fantasies. If my husband is home, we make out & usually have sex.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay and Snake of Eden
8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
People romanticize anxiety?

• Love
Reactions: Sadness20
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
People romanticize anxiety?
They romantisize depression so I think there will be people doing the same with anxiety. I am not sure though so I guess this post is shit

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I read your post in the sense that "some people romanticize anxiety until they have a panic attack" and thought about the people who play on it because it's the new trend not many have to experience panic terror but their the ones who get all the care and attention.