• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anoption

Jul 28, 2023
Hi,

I live in Canada and am wondering if anyone has had any experience sourcing pentobarbital here, or even by travel..

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Meteora
Ardere

Ardere

Mar 6, 2024
I mean the one chance to find pentobarbital is in Mexico, and other country´s in South America (Peru, Bolivia..).

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You'd have to buy from one of the sellers who I assume are based in countries where it is more accessible.

Buying in country is asking for problems, it will also certainly have been stolen from a veterinary service.

Reactions: Meteora
Upvote 0
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
You'd have to buy from one of the sellers who I assume are based in countries where it is more accessible.

Buying in country is asking for problems, it will also certainly have been stolen from a veterinary service.
Imagine dogs can have it but for the suffering humans... No... We can go fuck ourselves.

Animals have euthanasia available... Seems humans comes in lower category.

Reactions: divinemistress36, davidtorez and Meteora
Upvote 0
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Can't help you with Canada, unfortunately. In Europe it is not accessible, appart from some shady, overpriced offers in the internet which I would not recommend. I think it might be similar in your country?

Upvote 0