pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I recently read that the effected of pentobarbital/nembutal is dulled by prolonged use of antipsychotics. A google search reveals that Exit International confirms this and recommends going off medicine for "a few days" before attempting, or risk a prolonged coma before death. That sounds kinda vague to me. Does anyone know how many days I would have to stay off my medicine to be totally safe?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Can you cite exactly what you are referring to? I'm not sure if you are conflating different meds.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
A site search might help you find discussions that have happened on this in the past. I found this one and I'm not sure if it's helpful

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-and-anti-psychotic-drugs.2005/post-53881

Reactions: pentobarbitaldreams
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for sharing, so apparently antipsychotics don't last in your system long, but the mechanism through which it disrupts the pentobarbital is in the liver. Jesus fucking christ, I think I find the perfect method but then life throws a curveball at me. I fucking hate this bullshit.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
These are theoretical and general concerns not really grounded in specific data with specific meds. If you are worried, know this effect would not be present for IV usage. @enjolras posted data relating to assisted suicide in Europe, and if I'm recalling there were no failures with pento or secobarbital in that specific data set. (Which I believe utilized 9 grams)

pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-and-anti-psychotic-drugs.2005/post-53881
[/QUOTE]
These are theoretical and general concerns not really grounded in specific data with specific meds. If you are worried, know this effect would not be present for IV usage. @enjolras posted data relating to assisted suicide in Europe, and if I'm recalling there were no failures with pento or secobarbital in that specific data set. (Which I believe utilized 9 grams)

Thank you very much, guess it'll be IV then.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The stats I mentioned were for oral pentobarbital btw