R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I realize this is not an option right now because of Covid, but how does this work? Who gets "accepted" into their program?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You must have a serious physical condition to be approved. They will consider psychological cases but you will have to pay for a psychiatric assessment. Even if not approved you will have to pay them 1500 euros. If approved, you will in total have to pay 13,000 euros or something like that.

Good luck.

Last edited:
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
You must have a serious physical condition to be approved. They will consider psychological cases but you will have to pay for a psychiatric assessment. Even if not approved you will have to pay them 1500 euros. If approved, you will in total have to pay 13,000 euros or something like that.

Good luck.

I was reading a CNN article about somebody from Tennessee who did in December. Their physical ailments were many, but not terminal....................The suffering I go through would be about equal.

When you say good luck, you're not saying that they are open for business for those outside Switzerland at this time, are you?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I was reading a CNN article about somebody from Tennessee who did in December. Their physical ailments were many, but not terminal....................The suffering I go through would be about equal.

When you say good luck, you're not saying that they are open for business for those outside Switzerland at this time, are you?

Yes you can still apply, they will consider foreigners. It's worth a shot if you think you have a chance

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
Yes you can still apply, they will consider foreigners. It's worth a shot if you think you have a chance

I'm thinking that I won't be able to go because of Covid. Am I wrong?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I'm thinking that I won't be able to go because of Covid. Am I wrong?

Depends where you're located. Switzerland is accepting travelers from everywhere basically except the US I believe (Google this to confirm it may have changed). But they are still operating.

Also the approval process could take months, so hard to say where we'll be with covid by the time that's sorted.

Reactions: Meditation guide and rancho