S

Stevo

May 3, 2021
Hi guys. I was looking for more information about Pegasos. There are a few threads which seems inactive for some time. Given Covid travel restrictions eased I am starting my application with Pegasos. I would be happy if like minded people on this forum share their thoughts or/and experience. It feels lonely outside because I cannot share my feelings with the people around. They will keep blaming me for being egoistical no matter what pain or illnesses I go through.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys. I was looking for more information about Pegasos. There are a few threads which seems inactive for some time. Given Covid travel restrictions eased I am starting my application with Pegasos. I would be happy if like minded people on this forum share their thoughts or/and experience. It feels lonely outside because I cannot share my feelings with the people around. They will keep blaming me for being egoistical no matter what pain or illnesses I go through.
Hi, I'm revisiting the idea of Pegasus because my Illness has become so restrictive and my quality of life is zero, there a link on Pegasus page where it says which countries require a 10 day quarantine on arrival. I also would like someone to talk about this as it seems like a monumental task to gather everything and then go there. pm me if you like and we can talk.
I think the whole process would be easier with someone that is doing it too, I have some of the questions that they ask, another person here gave them to me.

Reactions: Stevo
S

Stevo

May 3, 2021
Can you please post questions here.

Reactions: Foreversad
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
So they tell you youre egoistical like me ...same story
Can you please post questions here.
Yes PLEASE !!