GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
It just seems to me, you get enough cops in one place and I think it goes to their heads. They freak out, they become sexually aroused and violently erect and they push their hate penis into the good people and it's awful. I don't know about you guys, but I'm one of those people if I see police brutality, if I see a video of cops hurting people; For some reason it freaks me right the fuck out, I just about lose my mind with rage. In fact rage, that's all I need. In fact RAGE is all I need!

The idea is that you are expected to be a dispassionate consumer. Here's what you're going to do. You're going to watch all five seasons of The Wire, then you're going to take a walk in the park and realize everything has just been explained to you in great detail. There are no further questions. What are we going to do about it however? Well hahaha you've come to the right place. How lucky are you?! Answer guy! Yes! It's all about sharing and caring, if you think otherwise, you are playing a card game where every card is the Jack of Cunts! Where's the kindness? The generosity? The smile in the eyes of a child? Where is the child that is not allergic to to life?

What I like about Japan is: Japan proves you can work hard all the time, everyday, all night, never sleep, never rest and it will get you nowhere. Their economy is still going nowhere and they're all fucking depressed. Now I say this not because I despise Japanese people, of course I don't. It's just great to have such a concrete example that hard work, knuckling down, paying attention, focus is bullshit and slavery!

What I'm saying is, who needs the stress really? You? Of course you don't. I know there are people who say they thrive on stress but if you're thriving on it IT'S NOT STRESS!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: CameronFrye, Kristicide, Ethereal Knight and 7 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
but what about peanut butter?

• Yay!
Reactions: CameronFrye, Kristicide, LastFlowers and 2 others
GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
but what about peanut butter?
I couldn't think of a title and I was distracted by an immense craving for peanut butter. So that's what happened....

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: CameronFrye, LastFlowers, rationaltake and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I couldn't think of a title and I was distracted by an immense craving for peanut butter. So that's what happened....
understandable, have a nice day.

Reactions: GideonVandaleur
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Insomniac, rationaltake and GideonVandaleur
☆AwaitingEntropy☆

☆AwaitingEntropy☆

Snuffing the Light Out
Nov 6, 2021
I also rage when I see brutality. It's awful and a horrific abuse of power.

...Also, peanut butter is delicious. Chocolate pretzels and peanut butter is one of my very favorite combos.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, hungry_ghost and GideonVandaleur
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Peanut Butter & Bananas
Is it possible brutality is a byproduct of power and authority?

• Wow
Reactions: LastFlowers and GideonVandaleur
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I don't know about all the other stuff, but yeah, ACAB.

• Yay!
GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
That is a byproduct of power and authority.
Only if those wielding that power have a fucked up fetish complex. Those who don't share that particular sexual affliction can wield power without getting weird about it.

WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Only if those wielding that power have a fucked up fetish complex. Those who don't share that particular sexual affliction can wield power without getting weird about it.
You're correct and we need more of the latter.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I am a sunflower seed addict. Yummy with cola.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I get the police brutality thing—but really wanted to talk PB addiction. I shmear gobs of it on apples. I can't stop. But not the chunky kind 🤮

• Yay!
GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
I get the police brutality thing—but really wanted to talk PB addiction. I shmear gobs of it on apples. I can't stop. But not the chunky kind 🤮
I like smooth peanut butter too, I can't say I've ever tried shmearing some on apples. Which kind of apples?
Clickbaited my ass
I didn't mean to, I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
working is waste of time. let's just lie down and relax!

Reactions: GideonVandaleur and Rogue Proxy
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I like smooth peanut butter too, I can't say I've ever tried shmearing some on apples. Which kind of apples?
Ambrosias or Galas. They're sweet, but not too sweet, and are firm enough…

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019

I didn't mean to, I'm sorry.
I was only joking with you lol, you got me good

• Hugs