• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Abernathy

May 17, 2019
What time in life did you realize you hit the peak and went on a downward spiral?

Mine was when I fully comprehended that there was nothing to look forward to anymore.
No family to talk to in a normal conversation that doesnt devolve into them asking when am I going to start making money.
Waking up everyday just to dread every moment of my waking existence knowing that i will never be a productive individual and instead waste away in a room alone.

At that moment I hit the peak of my life and everything just went down.

Reactions: Final Escape
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I hit the peak in 2015 but didn't realize i was on a downward slope when i chose to come back home instead of staying and working in the UK, which would've likely saved me in every regard.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I haven't reached it. It's the misery of knowing that I never will which is lamentable.
DBD

Reactions: Abernathy and Final Escape
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
When I started on SSRI's as a 20 year old which ruined my ability to feel love and have sex. If there ever was a crime it's ssri's being called happy pills and antidepressants.

Reactions: Final Escape and jake3d
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
When I started on SSRI's as a 20 year old which ruined my ability to feel love and have sex. If there ever was a crime it's ssri's being called happy pills and antidepressants.

7 years back, I helped an ex-gf get off the damn things so i know exactly what you're talking about.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
7 years back, I helped an ex-gf get off the damn things so i know exactly what you're talking about.

Honestly like actual psysical lobotomies I think that in 30-50 years from now everyone is going to question how giving SSRI's to everyone and everything was a good idea while the actual answer is that big pharma makes hundreds of billions of dollars in profit that is why.

Reactions: Abernathy and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would say for me as a woman, I probably started on the downward spiral much sooner though I didn't realize how badly I was screwing myself. I still had hope till about age 29 and then I began to feel hopeless about the future. I had a screwed up view of the world for a long time and did not begin to understand this system we live under till I had consistent access to the internet lol! Then I woke up to how badly I've been brainwashed, plus neglected abusive upbringing. I was a train wreck by age 30, plus I got put on adderall at age 25. That drug caused a lot of problems but I was in denial and addicted.

Last edited: