A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
I used to be very afraid of what might greet me after death. Lately I've been doing some soul searching and have found that, if there really is an all-knowing being who created us from a place of love, for surely it'll understand me and my reasoning for wanting to return home. They say we chose to come here, I can't imagine why. Though, I suffered more anxiety and fear in preparation for going to school, being forced to slave away for a soul-sucking industry, walking alone at night, being seen and judged by others, having my worth and body measured and objectified than I do ending my own life. People created hell on earth, I do not blame our creator for our misdeeds. Perhaps I chose to come down here to simply experience what it was like--after all, humans love to indulge in their curiosities, no matter how morbid their fixations may be.

I've come to accept my fate, I feel calm, hopeful and peaceful, I can finally enjoy myself. The things and people that have brought me great pain and vice versa seem far away now. I look forward to meeting my maker and plan to ask of it only one wish.. that I can live out my passions and fantasies somewhere safe, pure and beautiful--like a Studio Ghibli movie or Moomin Valley. Preferably with access to games I'll never get to play or see finished--like Bramble and Paralives, probably without the option to interact with the living. I know it's just wishful thinking, but it's still nice to think about, even if it's only an imaginary comfort.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alayna, Per Ardua Ad Astra, deadliftEnjoyer and 5 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope you find the peace and calm you want 💗

• Hugs
Reactions: Alnilam
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
if there really is an all-knowing being who created us from a place of love, for surely it'll understand me and my reasoning for wanting to return home.
It is a rare treat to be able to talk at this level of spiritual maturity.

Everything you say is correct. Reports from young children with pre-birth memories, as well as NDE studies, indicate that we do choose our birth.

I was once told in a psychometry reading that I chose this lifetime because I had been some sort of spiritual teacher helping other people in past lifetimes, and this time I wanted to be the one who needs to ask others for help. The way my abusive family set me up to fail meant that getting help was critical if I were to survive, though I'm only starting to find people help me now and it might be too late. Still, there's a slim chance it could still work out.

Most NDEs involve encountering a sublime light, and I believe yours would be no exception. The great light is described as a thousand times brighter than the sun, yet can be looked at without discomfort. It emanates the most immense love - something which even the most profound human love (say, mother and child) is a tiny nugget next to. One young lady expressed that she felt loved like she was the only person in the world. Another reported that it was like 'God' was bursting with excitement to see her, despite her having lived what she felt was an ordinary life.

While you can rest assured that something grand awaits you, just make sure you feel confident in your heart that your business is really finished here. Some people are ultimately here to learn forgiveness or humility or whatever. I have no insights into your particular situation as I am not a psychic. Worst case scenario, the work would need to be done in a later incarnation. Either way, it is ultimately good news. There's nothing to fear but fear itself.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer and Alnilam
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I have heard this (that we choose to be born) and wondered about this before also. As in- why would we choose to put ourselves through it?!! Maybe this place was 'sold' to us using false advertising. Maybe the place we come from is unbearably boring. I guess if we are immortal and have already spent millions of years somewhere with nothing going on, we might feel tempted to experience 'something.'

My Mum desperately wanted children. My parents were told it was a medical impossibility. They were wrong (clearly) but then she died 3 years later. I like to think, if we chose to be here, then it was the nice part of me that made the choice to give her that experience. Still- if that was my 'purpose', I wish life had ended for me then also.

I really wish I could find the source for this- it was something I saw on YouTube and it covered both this idea- that we choose to be here but also- that if we choose to leave early- we won't be punished. It will just reset things. It was a really good video and I just can't find it. The lady also said that this idea that suicide's go to hell came about for a very specific reason- peasants slaving away in the fields were being told that their reward would come in heaven. So- naturally, many decided to start cutting out the years of menial slavery and CTB. The concept of hell as a punishment for suicide may have arisen as a deterrent in order to keep the workforce intact.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, deadliftEnjoyer and Alnilam
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I really wish I could find the source for this- it was something I saw on YouTube and it covered both this idea- that we choose to be here but also- that if we choose to leave early- we won't be punished. It will just reset things.
I haven't seen the video, but I think you might be talking about Teal Swan.

Reactions: Alnilam and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I haven't seen the video, but I think you might be talking about Teal Swan.
I think that was her!! Thanks so much. Unfortunately, I still kind find the actual clip but at least I know where to look now. Thanks so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alnilam and Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I think that was her!! Thanks so much. Unfortunately, I still kind find the actual clip but at least I know where to look now. Thanks so much.
It might be "what to do if you are suicidal" but that is based on hearing other people talk about it.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
I have heard this (that we choose to be born) and wondered about this before also. As in- why would we choose to put ourselves through it?!! Maybe this place was 'sold' to us using false advertising. Maybe the place we come from is unbearably boring. I guess if we are immortal and have already spent millions of years somewhere with nothing going on, we might feel tempted to experience 'something.'

My Mum desperately wanted children. My parents were told it was a medical impossibility. They were wrong (clearly) but then she died 3 years later. I like to think, if we chose to be here, then it was the nice part of me that made the choice to give her that experience. Still- if that was my 'purpose', I wish life had ended for me then also.

I really wish I could find the source for this- it was something I saw on YouTube and it covered both this idea- that we choose to be here but also- that if we choose to leave early- we won't be punished. It will just reset things. It was a really good video and I just can't find it. The lady also said that this idea that suicide's go to hell came about for a very specific reason- peasants slaving away in the fields were being told that their reward would come in heaven. So- naturally, many decided to start cutting out the years of menial slavery and CTB. The concept of hell as a punishment for suicide may have arisen as a deterrent in order to keep the workforce intact.
Some people say we're here to act as life's downy pillow, we can either choose to spread love, warmth and understanding in an otherwise hostile and hopeless world or we could bear witness to the rise and the fall by fueling the flames. Personally, I think it'd take the will of a saint in this day and age to show compassion towards others, when you yourself have known very little. I don't hate humanity, I just don't know who to trust anymore, it's so easy for people to wage war over every little aspect that makes us human. While I still have love to give, I lack both the will and desire to live. I always knew that hell was nothing but a fear-tactic, luckily more and more people are starting to reject this outdated doctrine. The one thing I did fear when it came to the afterlife--is the abominations my mind might see or create out of trauma and fear.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to finally feel calm about everything. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alnilam