D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Purely hypothetically and for entertainment purposes only, not encouraging or suggesting anyone does anything, what are some ingenious, possibly hilarious, ideas for revenge against corrupt, depraved pieces of shit who deserve it?

I'm talking abusers and or corrupt medical practitioners who falsify patient records to undermine the care and essentially kill them.
All one generally has is their name and where they work. Not their email, address, phone number or anything useful. Often they don't have much of a social media profile.

Remember the old days when you could sign shitty people up for junk mail? Man, those were the days :-)

An idea of saw online was to send someone a bunch of flowers with a card that says R.I.P.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
All one generally has is their name and where they work. Not their email, address, phone number or anything useful. Often they don't have much of a social media profile.
(disclaimer: I am not condoning or encouraging anything)

as someone who is concerned about security and privacy on the internet

I have learned that there are resources online where all you need is just a person's full first and last name or just their phone number and then it will also show you their current or previous address sometimes along with their current or previous email addresses (I believe information like this is collected from various social media platforms and platforms such as linkedin or other platforms similar to that like indeed or specific organization/school/workplace emails)

also there is a resource that traces which platform uses or shares a specific username if someone tends to use the same username across all platforms or social media

luckily people can request to get these things removed from those resources but with this information (email and phone number) people can sign people up for phone calls or mail/emails from the Church of Scientology

there was a site that used to allow people to sign someone up for various spam but it no longer works from what I've read in forums about a similar topic

this post also makes me miss/wonder what happened to The Yellow Pages and also think of the topic of Phreaking and if people still make prank calls anymore

Reactions: DeadHead
D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023
Prank calls were a thing. Are you old enough to remember to Tube Bar recordings? Hello can I speak to Mike Hunt please? Guy shouts through the bar/pub: MIKE HUNT!? MIKE HUNT?!

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Prank calls were a thing. Are you old enough to remember to Tube Bar recordings? Hello can I speak to Mike Hunt please? Guy shouts through the bar/pub: MIKE HUNT!? MIKE HUNT?!
never heard of that will definitely look into that but I do remember something similar on The Simpsons where Bart would call Moe's place and ask for Seymour Butts

I had in mind this person (I don't think his identity was ever revealed actually) Longmont Potion Castle is his name
and I think he has tapes of his prank calls going either back to the 80s, late 80s, or early 90s

I also really love looking at old recorded prank calls on public access television shows and C-SPAN

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
never heard of that will definitely look into that but I do remember something similar on The Simpsons where Bart would call Moe's place and ask for Seymour Butts

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000 and DeadHead
D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023

I had in mind this person (I don't think his identity was ever revealed actually) Longmont Potion Castle is his name
and I think he has tapes of his prank calls going either back to the 80s, late 80s, or early 90s

I also really love looking at old recorded prank calls on public access television shows and C-SPAN

The septic tank ones are hilarious, thanks for sharing, really needed to laugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000