Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Decisions, decisions.

All said and done, I'll probably spend about $800 or less, I figure. It's actually cheaper to die than pay off the cards, go figure.

I'm not in a massive amount of debt. I was just going to wipe the slate clean so I can start back with school. That's what I've told everybody I'm doing.

A 45 sounds infinitely better.

Bought a nice little $60K life insurance policy too. That will take care of my funeral and even help my parents take care of my crumbling childhood home.

Smiles all around, really.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie, Greenberg, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have no clue what I'd do in your shoes.
Well, if I'm having an extreme DOWN thanks to my lovely bipolar disorder, I might just buy a gun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I have no clue what I'd do in your shoes.
Well, if I'm having an extreme DOWN thanks to my lovely bipolar disorder, I might just buy a gun.
The mindfuck with credit cards is that it already feels like money spent, like I can't get it back somehow, and so it doesn't matter. My dad is terrible with his money. Looks like I'm following in his footsteps like I do with everything else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Jumper Geo and WornOutLife
S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
Pay off your credit card debt

Reactions: Pookie and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I would buy N from Mexico and if they chase payment after I CTB, the $60K will settle it unless your parents want to have a bit of excitement and do a runner. Make sure you make a Will to leave your money and valuables to them and read the small print very carefully on your insurance policy.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Celerity
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH ! *Buys all the guns* *dual wield full auto ARs fires whilst screaming FREEEDDDOOOMMM*

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH ! *Buys all the guns* *dual wield full auto ARs fires whilst screaming FREEEDDDOOOMMM*
I mean, suicide is the ultimate freedom and all that, so what I'm doing is actually super patriotic.

Reactions: Greenberg
imademypicture

imademypicture

Mar 13, 2019
I don't think your insurance money will go to your funeral nor the childhood home since death by suicide won't grant any money and it's not included in their policy.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I don't think your insurance money will go to your funeral nor the childhood home since death by suicide won't grant any money and it's not included in their policy.
I think in the U.K. it's dying of suicide with *stated* years of policy starting ...

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Depends on the policy.

B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Risky. What if you buy the gun then change your mind?