R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Maybe… it's all in my head and I'm just throwing myself a pity party and everything could be fine and I just need to try and things will be fine? Maybe I'm just the problem and everyone else is fine. I might be asking for too much and just being unnecessarily drama filled. Like maybe I am asking for more than I deserve and I need to let it go even if it hurts me? I just screw everything up. I can't do anything right but what if that's just me throwing a pity party? Maybe I'm unnecessary stress, filled of drama and just not worth caring for. I mean if I was worth it.. wouldn't someone try? And what if it's not real? What if my chest feeling like it's about to cave in just my mind making me feel things that aren't real? I feel like a fraud. Gosh I am such a waste of space. Such a waste of a life. That's all I ever be. I don't even know anymore. I want it to stop already. It hurts to breathe. It hurts so bad to breathe and people are so so mean and I'm tired of being mean too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and annointed_towers
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
It could be all sorts of things, but any excuse for a party, right?
I've noticed that I've gotten meaner this last year too. I wish someone would care enough to ask me, really, how I am- and to just listen to my answer with love and respect, right or wrong. At some point, it really does make you doubt yourself.
I'm tired of being bullied because I'm gentle.
Tired of listening to my abusers stories when I need to be heard too.
So, I guess if you're full of drama and wasted space, I am as well.
I'm glad to make your acquaintance. Nice club we have. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, Roseate and Forever Sleep
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
It could be all sorts of things, but any excuse for a party, right?
I've noticed that I've gotten meaner this last year too. I wish someone would care enough to ask me, really, how I am- and to just listen to my answer with love and respect, right or wrong. At some point, it really does make you doubt yourself.
I'm tired of being bullied because I'm gentle.
Tired of listening to my abusers stories when I need to be heard too.
So, I guess if you're full of drama and wasted space, I am as well.
I'm glad to make your acquaintance. Nice club we have. :heart:
Right any excuse to get lost in alcohol tbh. If you want to talk, I am here. At least for a bit. It's just so many stories being told and idk it really does make me doubt myself and maybe that's the point. Life just breaks us down until we're just… lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and Forever Sleep