MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
The past few todays should have been a nice few days, but no, they have just shown me what a shit single mother I am, how no one cares about me and really I'd be better off gone.
My health is getting worse every day, I get zero help.
I have no money.
I'm ready to go, before August is out.
Don't worry SS family, it's not going to be yet, I will keep you informed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, ERASED, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 15 others
George81

George81

Jan 8, 2020
What's been happening MsMaudlin? x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and Jumper Geo
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
What's been happening MsMaudlin? x
When you realise you aren't good enough, and the past 25 years of being a single parent, well that's just not good enough either.
I want out! ASAP

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and TotallyIsolated
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
How old are your kids? The younger they are, the more resilient they are and the more unconditionally they love. (The main reason I only taught kids up to age 7).

The word that jumps out to me in everything you said is "single." For crying out loud, you're doing the job of about ten people on your own! Try to give yourself a break. Please. :heart:

Reactions: ERASED, WearyOfStruggling, NekoNomNom and 3 others
George81

George81

Jan 8, 2020
coeur.brise is right MsMaudlin, you're doing the job of many people being a single parent and you;re doing a fantastic job! Please don;t ever beat yourself up about all the hard work you've done over the last 25 years, you are awesome! x

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, Living_Hurts_so_Much, crybaby and 1 other person
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
Being a single parent is the hardest job. It's thankless and exhausting. No matter how hard you try, the kids are always complaining about something. I mean mine want dinner, EVERY NIGHT! WTF?!?

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
How old are your kids? The younger they are, the more resilient they are and the more unconditionally they love. (The main reason I only taught kids up to age 7).

The word that jumps out to me in everything you said is "single." For crying out loud, you're doing the job of about ten people on your own! Try to give yourself a break. Please. :heart:

What age are you referring to? Not much of a "resilient" barrier, unless they're 4 or 5. I was 7 when my bullshit started... and here I am lol the only "resilient" kids I ever knew that had something tragic happen never knew that person or remembered.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
What age are you referring to? Not much of a "resilient" barrier, unless they're 4 or 5. I was 7 when my bullshit started... and here I am lol the only "resilient" kids I ever knew that had something tragic happen never knew that person or remembered.
By age 5, 75% of a human is developed - who they are, how they relate to people, how they see the world, etc. Which leaves a small window until about age 8 to make any difference. It's harder after 5, but certainly much easier than for a teenager. I taught up until age 7 if I had a choice and found that there is still enough innocence and willingness to learn that I could still help shape them.
My trauma happened before age 5 but I still remember the teachers and people who were loving toward me and which weren't - I wanted to please the ones who showed loved (even if I wasn't able to please them).

Reactions: Blue LIPS and inactive
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
By age 5, 75% of a human is developed - who they are, how they relate to people, how they see the world, etc. Which leaves a small window until about age 8 to make any difference. It's harder after 5, but certainly much easier than for a teenager. I taught up until age 7 if I had a choice and found that there is still enough innocence and willingness to learn that I could still help shape them.
My trauma happened before age 5 but I still remember the teachers and people who were loving toward me and which weren't - I wanted to please the ones who showed loved (even if I wasn't able to please them).

Okay I took it as "ehh they're a kid they won't remember shit fuck it" lol. But that's good as someone with an early on trauma is helping to prevent more of the same or heal it.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, that's the problem - that age is vulnerable. I target them so I can (hopefully) help them and shape them but it's just as easy to damage them in the same ways. I don't teach anymore but when I did I took it very seriously. They were "my" kids for ten months. I used to tell my mums, you're the mum outside the class; I'm the mum inside." And I meant it.

@MsMaudlin sorry for sidetracking your thread. I just wanted to say that kids - all kids really - are resilient and you need to try to worry less about your affect on them. :hug:

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Mum you said you would stop stalking me when I reached 49, lol :heart: I speak to you quite often and know a few things you had to cope with and it showed the opposite, your a caring loving mother who's done her best, if you want to see bad mothers click the link below.

EVIL MOTHER FUCKERS

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655