• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
What does passing out from full suspension feel like? For those who have attempted. How long did the pain last. Feel free to pm. My date is set for tomorrow and I'm pretty familiar with the method. X

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: EmptyManForever, ansiedad, death137 and 1 other person
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
When you passed out you will lost your feels.

Reactions: NotOkay_
B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
Hi @Golden_xx ,

Did you attempt full hanging, or only partial for now? Any feedback on the passing out / pain part?

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I passed out once using partial. If you ever fainted, that's what it feels like. Everything gets weird and blurry and suddenly you're out.

Reactions: EmptyManForever, Null Hypothesis and bob12
B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
I see, in my experience with partial I get more blood to my face, heat or pressure in my head (but in a good way), and my vision is darkened.
I think that I don't put much pressure, so maybe the experience with full is close to what you describe @Trisolaris ?

(I'm interested in both the effect of cutting blood, and the effect of putting pressure on the windpipe btw. I don't really notice the pressure on the windpipe with my mild partial attempts, but maybe full is another beast in that regard?)

Last edited:

6Judas6

Feb 15, 2020
What does passing out from full suspension feel like? For those who have attempted. How long did the pain last. Feel free to pm. My date is set for tomorrow and I'm pretty familiar with the method. X
This life is not worth living. I wish you a good trip.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I see, in my experience with partial I get more blood to my face, heat or pressure in my head (but in a good way), and my vision is darkened.
I think that I don't put much pressure, so maybe the experience with full is close to what you describe @Trisolaris ?

(I'm interested in both the effect of cutting blood, and the effect of putting pressure on the windpipe btw. I don't really notice the pressure on the windpipe with my mild partial attempts, but maybe full is another beast in that regard?)
I wouldn't know about the windpipe since I haven't tried full.

Reactions: bob12