• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nalgeneusa123

nalgeneusa123

Oct 27, 2021
I was thinking I'd like to do partial hanging. but it would help a lot if I could take something/inhale something that would make me pass out while my neck is tied. Any suggestions? I only have $25 to my name so preferably something cheap

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I was thinking I'd like to do partial hanging. but it would help a lot if I could take something/inhale something that would make me pass out while my neck is tied. Any suggestions? I only have $25 to my name so preferably something cheap
I would like to know too but tbh I don't think there's anything that would do that. I'd love to have something to guarantee swift unconsciousness but I don't think you can buy those sorts of drugs over the counter or on prescription to be honest. My only guess is take a bunch of sleeping pills but you'd need to get those on prescription if you want actual proper sleeping pills and not like herbal remedies etc.
But if you get any suggestions I'd love to know too.

Reactions: nalgeneusa123
nalgeneusa123

nalgeneusa123

Oct 27, 2021
I read that diethyl ether can make you pass out but sadly I can't afford it

K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
From my limited research, hanging seems mixed on pain/discomfort. I think if you are skilled and know what you are doing, you can go relatively peacefully, passing out by constricting arteries and not being strangled. I experimented by kinking my arteries near throat with my hands and it wasn't painful but wasn't comfortable. Felt a lot of pressure in my eyes. Didn't pass out though I imagine with more pressure and effort, unconsciousness could come

notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
From my limited research, hanging seems mixed on pain/discomfort. I think if you are skilled and know what you are doing, you can go relatively peacefully, passing out by constricting arteries and not being strangled. I experimented by kinking my arteries near throat with my hands and it wasn't painful but wasn't comfortable. Felt a lot of pressure in my eyes. Didn't pass out though I imagine with more pressure and effort, unconsciousness could come
Yeah, people say putting pressure there is easy, but then when doing it it takes more effort than expected. I tried it earlier and almost passed out, the tinnitus and fading vision was intense but it was kinda cool. I just wish there was a more comfortable way to put pressure on the arteries. I mean, the gorilla tape sand bag padding ligature might work.

K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
It
Yeah, people say putting pressure there is easy, but then when doing it it takes more effort than expected. I tried it earlier and almost passed out, the tinnitus and fading vision was intense but it was kinda cool. I just wish there was a more comfortable way to put pressure on the arteries. I mean, the gorilla tape sand bag padding ligature might work.
Some people actually die accidentally from erotic auto asphyxiation, whereby they basically hang themselves for heightened sexual pleasure while engaging in masturbation. They don't intend to die but I guess they go too far. Would be a possible way to disguise a suicide but would be embarrassing to one's memory.

notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
I've heard of that before. Don't know anyone who's done it but I remember it a guy in Season 2 of Bojack Horseman died like that. An ironic death, but that must be the draw. Just knowing at any moment it could truly be your last breath must drive them bonkers. As well as the "high" from hypoxia. At least they died doing something they loved.