• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Just a thought. Have been looking for a partner and it's hard, I noticed that many change their mind or are not sure while posting. There are people who don't reply… this make me thinking if anyone found a partner here really and how many people are determined.
I found one soul here that have been close to , unfortunately never met due to distance. I decided to fight while she killed herself , now regret we didn't go together. :(

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Do it alone. What if one succeeds and the other doesn't?

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Can't do it alone somehow:/. But I know there is a risk that one will survive which is scary… would have to be sure method

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can't do it alone somehow:/. But I know there is a risk that one will survive which is scary… would have to be sure method
Go on the partners megathread and find someone.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Go on the partners megathread and find someone.
Just like my post says , its hard to do, people are not sure or dont want to cbt after they post it they get better and resign. Which is good for them.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Just like my post says , its hard to do, people are not sure or dont want to cbt after they post it they get better and resign. Which is good for them.
You need to find someone in your country on there and go from there. But be careful who you trust. Ok?

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It would usually be a hit or miss situation with ctb partner, more on the miss side.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
It would usually be a hit or miss situation with ctb partner, more on the miss side.
That's what I started doing o think. I missed one possibility to go with really nice person. Gutted she is not with us anymore .

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That's what I started doing o think. I missed one possibility to go with really nice person. Gutted she is not with us anymore .
Ya that would've been your window. Sorry btw for your loss. It's near impossible to find one that would fit all your requirements.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Looking for a partner to talk online about CTBing. I am happy to keep it anonymous through and in text. I want to have a regular chat about CTB feeling

I am an older male