• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
Anyone have experience here with the partners megathread? Any and all please share. I'm undecided and would like to know how it's gone for others? Ty

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I found some partners on the thread who were interested before, but I backed out once I realized that the other people weren't sure and even I wasn't sure. I realized the risk it would put us both in by sharing personal information with each other and that the more people you do CBT with, the greater your risk of getting caught or someone intervening. It just adds too many uncontrollable factors into an already precarious situation where failed CBT is not uncommon. I've also heard of success stories from the megathread too so it really depends on the person and how much you'd want that extra support or companionship as well as what level of risk tolerance you have.

Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I found a partner with whom I talked with for months, even on the phone and face-timed. Things were going well. Long story short, they lied to me about something and that blew-up the trust we had built, and our timetable wasn't exactly meshing right, either. I genuinely liked them, though, still do.

• Wow
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus and zjay-0v3rit!