L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I've messaged nearly every viable partner in the US that seems legit and serious and while I'm limited physically and unable to travel far, I've offered to meet and work something out, hotel, car, Airbnb, supplies, etc.
it seems no one is truly ready as they say they are in their posts.

Things like must be serious, ready to go ASAP, willing to travel or to a certain area, must be certain gender, age etc...

I know this is the hardest thing anyone can ever do... I'm in pure hell and can't just drink SN so I understand but if you're posting that you're serious and ready, then you should be, right?

This is so emotional to even try to plan.

Isn't there anyone like me who is at that point they have to ASAP no matter what and a partner would ease the anxiety, fears and SI?

And to anyone I've messaged with, this isn't a dig at you individually, I'm genuinely overwhelmed and have become desperate from declining health.

I appreciated those who responded and considered.

maybe I'm overlooking that one person who's ready like me?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123, All washed up, voyager and 8 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
YOU ARE BACK! :hug:
We missed you!

I am so sorry to hear you are still in so much pain! ;-;

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, EraseRewind, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry to go off topic, but I'm curious about why you don't order N, since it seems like maybe you have the financial resources. I think you may have mentioned the reason why long ago but I don't recall.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit and Busdriver
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
YOU ARE BACK! :hug:
We missed you!

I am so sorry to hear you are still in so much pain! ;-;
Wish you were in the US to partner with me.
The last 3 weeks have destroyed me I'm even worse (survived surgery that i was sure would kill me and now I'm 10x worse)
Hell got hotter here for me
Sucks to want to live with all your heart but medically you can't save yourself and can't even enjoy food or walk.
i pray every night to not wake up.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: astro, Womps, EraseRewind and 4 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Wish you were in the US to partner with me.
The last 3 weeks have destroyed me I'm even worse (survived surgery that i was sure would kill me and now I'm 10x worse)
Hell got hotter here for me
Sucks to want to live with all your heart but medically you can't save yourself and can't even enjoy food or walk.
i pray every night to not wake up.
You seem to be a cool partner :hug:

Your pain is so terrible. How can a person be allowed to have so much pain?!

I am shocked.. I remember you were in pain before and it even got worse.

Would euthanasia be more accessible to you now? Drs tend to acknowledge physical pain, which made speed up the euthanasia process

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and EraseRewind
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
I understand your point. But although I am personally ready to die and wish to do so I have some limitations that might play a role while I try CBT. The sole reason why I didn't buy the key element for the method I'm trying is that I don't want to do it on a random crises and end up failing.

Planning is ideal to me cause once I start it I don't want anything to hold me back or prevent me from cbt. Maybe the reason why you did not succeed yet is because those people you talked to, although thinking about suicide, made their post on impulse, without being really willing to do so.

I'm sorry you are still on this situation and I hope you can find someone who will help you complete this.

• Aww..
Reactions: peacechoice and EraseRewind
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Me too, I am very sure I want to go. There is no doubt about that, but I need it to be exceedingly well planned. This takes years and years of planning. I am sure I want to go, it is not a whim, however I do have obligations before going so I have to take care of those before going. I need a partner as well, so if anyone is willing then I am down for sure. However, know that I am planning this 5-6 years from now! Please let me know anyone.

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I'm seeing a partner. Anyone near Seattle?