• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Hello So,
Dying on my own is nearly impossible since I simply do not have the resources to do it in a sneaky way without being locked away in a mental hospital. So my question is: Is the mega thread effective? Does anyone know any stories from it?
I know I know it might seem very unrealistic to get any proper answers since most people are already prop gone, but maybe anyone has heard something.

Reactions: nosoul, katara and ClownMe
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I'm in the US

Reactions: ineedtoctb, ClownMe and nowayout*
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I posted once in there a few months back, only 1 person messaged me, and it was never going to work out with us, saying that, im from Australia so there's probably less people on here from my home country. If you're in the US i reckon you could probably find someone who would be down to partner with you. In saying all that, I would still be extremely careful, there's a lot of internet predators/creeps out there, even on here, you'd want to chat extensively with them before you make any plans to meet up.

• Love
Reactions: 4am