J

js927?!

Sep 1, 2020
FFS my partner has hidden my medication, he's also text my mom. Im refusing to take my meds. I've had two medication reveiws both times I've said quitiapine is not helping, what do they do they just fucking put it up again, but atleast gave me some lorazepam for a few days. Didn't do much but take the edge off. Then yesterday I have another medical reveiw told them again it isn't working to help me mentally but does help me sleep. What do they do? up it again, and refused any lorazepam. It really feels like they can see how far they can push me till I just break. I don't want their help anymore they just make things worse, promise things then they don't follow through. I was promised I wouldn't be left in a state and they have, I tried the increase did nothing. So I won't take anymore. I've had to wait 8 days to just start a new med. I was supposed to start today, I can't be bothered now. When I said it doesn't work he just said well it does help you sleep. I simply want a sleeping tablet then, I've gained weight but it was worth it before, I was stable for a year and a half. But now I don't see the point in taking it anymore. So sorry for the rant.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and x~Sophia~x