• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GreenLantern

GreenLantern

John Stewart
Nov 18, 2018
At first I actually looked forward to this part of university. The class discussions, group projects (depending on the group), lectures, etc. But at times, when I spoke in class, students would laugh, get combative with me, or give me weird demeaning looks. So by my last year and a half of uni, I gradually stopped "participating" in class less and less. I stopped raising my hand to answer questions and avoided group projects when I could. For some classes when I knew that would be required, I even didn't go to class altogether.

What sucks was sometimes the professor would still call on me anyway, and I'd be pissed. I'm thinking, "ok, I'm actually trying to avoid people's wrath here, but the professor/TA is making it real hard by requiring me to speak in front of everyone in class".

I should've just done online courses, but I even had some fights there too. One was with the professor.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
i realized life is just monkeys flinging shit at each other, metaphorically speaking. I'm kinda over it lol

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
At first I actually looked forward to this part of university. The class discussions, group projects (depending on the group), lectures, etc. But at times, when I spoke in class, students would laugh, get combative with me, or give me weird demeaning looks. So by my last year and a half of uni, I gradually stopped "participating" in class less and less. I stopped raising my hand to answer questions and avoided group projects when I could. For some classes when I knew that would be required, I even didn't go to class altogether.

What sucks was sometimes the professor would still call on me anyway, and I'd be pissed. I'm thinking, "ok, I'm actually trying to avoid people's wrath here, but the professor/TA is making it real hard by requiring me to speak in front of everyone in class".

I should've just done online courses, but I even had some fights there too. One was with the professor.
Do you go to a small university, GreenLantern? I did, and the pressure to participate was very strong. I got some crappy looks from people when I tried to chime in, too. Fuck them! When I went to get my MBA, no one wanted to be in groups with me because I got shitty grades. This was a shitty feeling.