Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I don't want to use this as a method but as a euphoric sense of relief. To be looking death in the eyes but have the ability to walk away. Any advice?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
It always happened to me by accident. I went in there as serious attempt, it ended up as a euphoria high. Id do it later on just to get tje feeling. Same setup as my serious hanging but without a knot. If i accidentally die, even better

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
U shaped ligature, just hanging openly. I just lean into it and blackout. I know i wont die cuz ill convulse back up. I feel super weird afterwards. I can keep going for a while when i start.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Auto erotic asphyxiation then? Bill (David Carrodine) from the movie Kill Bill died like this.

I hear alot of people put a lemon between their teeth during the act. So if they black out supposedly they clamp down on the lemon and it revives them a moment.

Anything like this can obviously result in death even if it's not the intended purpose. As to the lemon thing I can't verify how effective that is either. Tread lightly in this sort of territory.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No. Just the peaceful euphoria death brings without dying
That doesn't make sense man. "Death brings without dying?" Sort of an oxymoron, no offense. You're talking about auto erotic asphyxiation without the masturbatory aspect.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
That doesn't make sense man. "Death brings without dying?" Sort of an oxymoron, no offense. You're talking about auto erotic asphyxiation without the masturbatory aspect.
Yeah basically.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah basically.
Meh, I'd spank it too if I was into this. Why not go all in? But in all seriousness it's a very dangerous activity nonetheless.

It should be treated with respect and as a possible CTB attempt. Like I said you could die from this whether you want to or not.

There really isn't any kinda advice to give here. The lemon trick is the only thing I've ever heard of. Other then that it's about learning how far you can push it little by little without dying.

Eventually your tolerance and threshold will increase and you'll try to push it further and further. Which will increase your chance of death each time.

Reactions: Helpneedtips
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Meh, I'd spank it too if I was into this. Why not go all in? But in all seriousness it's a very dangerous activity nonetheless.

It should be treated with respect and as a possible CTB attempt. Like I said you could die from this whether you want to or not.

There really isn't any kinda advice to give here. The lemon trick is the only thing I've ever heard of. Other then that it's about learning how far you can push it little by little without dying.

Eventually your tolerance and threshold will increase and you'll try to push it further and further. Which will increase your chance of death each time.
That's basically the plan. Start out little by little. I have a bit of a fear of death. Aside from the euphoria I'm hopeful to help that to. And if I die in the process then I guess my wish has finally been granted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's basically the plan. Start out little by little. I have a bit of a fear of death. Aside from the euphoria I'm hopeful to help that to. And if I die in the process then I guess my wish has finally been granted.
Well I figured as much, but I had to atleast state the warnings of such behavior. Again, that's about the best advice you're gona get on the subject. I wish you the best either way honestly.

Helpneedtips

Helpneedtips

Jun 5, 2020

I suppose you could try what the guy in the vid explained? Hold the other end of the rope instead of tying it so your grip loosens when you pass out?

Like the other poster said though, I don't advice you do this if you really don't intend to ctb.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I know there's a chance of death but there's a chance of death no matter what you do. Your house could burn, a car could hit you. We are surrounded by death even if we don't always see it. And right now I'm in a mental state where temporarily dying (possibly permenent) isn't the worse thing in the world. I can't do anything right so why's it matter.