• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
does anyone know how much partial suspended hanging would hurt. i've been thinking about using that method. i wouldn't mind a little pain but i would not want it to be very uncomfortable.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
If done correctly, very little, if any pain. Unconscious in under 5 seconds. IF done correctly.

Azazel

Azazel

Silent
Jun 23, 2019
I would suggest practicing before to see how it feels. There's lot of information on this forum already. Also, look up the night night method, maybe you would find it interesting. Don't take any risks that you don't have to take and read as much on the matter as you can. If done correctly, partial suspension is a good method, but it can go wrong

Reactions: robin999
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I've heard people say the opposite about this...

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
I've heard people say the opposite about this...
There are always two sides:) So many variables to factors, with both sides have valid position. I have not been able to pass out in 5 seconds but I do believe it's one of the better options.