• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
how reliable is it really? i have a rope and my setup seems to work fine (i'd send pictures and get more opinions but unfortunately my phone is currently bricked), is it worth practicing more or should i go with another method? i ask because it seems a lot of people have not had much luck with this method lately, so i want to be sure.

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, AllFoxedOut and Starry✧・゚Daze
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
personally I've tried to partially hang myself many times but have never succeeded. I see full suspension as the only option for me...

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36, Sannti, irie and 1 other person
Upvote 1
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
personally I've tried to partially hang myself many times but have never succeeded. I see full suspension as the only option for me...
i considered full suspension before partial, but it feels as though it'd also be pretty easy to fail at from what i've seen/heard. also, i'm sorry to hear that

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
Upvote 0
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
what are your concerns over full suspension?
SI coupled with the lack of anything reliably sturdy enough to hang myself from. i'd probably have to find a forest of some sort and try there
thank you! it always sucks failing an attempt.
it really does, it always feels terrible after. hopefully neither of us have to go through that again

• Love
Upvote 0
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
May I ask why did you fail on partial? just SI or it is not reliable as method?

• Hugs
Upvote 0
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
i haven't really "failed" yet, sorry if my wording suggested that (i am terrible at phrasing things); i've done a little testing and that's really the extent of it. i was moreso wondering if it was worth actually attempting with this method as it seems many have failed/have little luck with it

• Hugs
Upvote 0
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I've tried it many times. I usually back out due to SI, but that's because it's been impossible to reliably find and compress my carotid arteries. If I blacked out or just couldn't stand up that would be a different story.

Reactions: CW36
Upvote 0
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
I've tried it many times. I usually back out due to SI, but that's because it's been impossible to reliably find and compress my carotid arteries. If I blacked out or just couldn't stand up that would be a different story.
ahh sorry for acicdentally replying to something addressed to you lol i wasn't paying enough attention

• Hugs
Upvote 0
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
ahh sorry for acicdentally replying to something addressed to you lol i wasn't paying enough attention
no worries! you explained yourself fine in the OP

• Love
Reactions: irie
Upvote 0
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Full suspension is very scary and pulls too much pressure than necessary. The only reason why people choose it is because survival instinct mostly won't be able to save you. Where's in partial, there's a good chance that it will.

Upvote 0
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
The survival instinct definitely shouldn't be underestimated. That is how I failed my attempt since I was able to flail out of my noose somehow while unconscious.

I'd still stick with partial rather than full suspension. It is possible to get knocked out quick, be more comfortable during, and not have your SI make you fail your attempt. In my case I think the noose was a bit too loose. SN could be an alternative method but it will be a hassle getting everything you need. Plus the SI might kick in anyway and you might find yourself calling 911.

If you find yourself constantly failing with partial and getting frustrated with it, only then would I consider another method.

Upvote 0
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
i considered full suspension before partial, but it feels as though it'd also be pretty easy to fail at from what i've seen/heard. also, i'm sorry to hear that
I don't know what you've heard of read, but that simply isn't true. If you've got a sensible setup, the rope and anchor hold and any wannabe heroes are absent, then full suspension will always succeed.

Upvote 0
T

TheAngel

Aug 8, 2023
Imagine a city where 2 million people live and each of the 2 million people have a dice of 3 trillion sides and everyone of them tosses the dice at the same moment and it lands in the same number. What are the chances of its happening? Mathematically, 1/ 10 to the power 147 trillion. That is the probability of being alive in this universe. Suicide doesn't eliminate problems of life it eliminates the chances of it ever getting better.

Upvote 0
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
I don't know what you've heard of read, but that simply isn't true. If you've got a sensible setup, the rope and anchor hold and any wannabe heroes are absent, then full suspension will always succeed.
ahh yeah, it's just that i don't really have a sensible setup which is another of my concerns.
The survival instinct definitely shouldn't be underestimated. That is how I failed my attempt since I was able to flail out of my noose somehow while unconscious.

I'd still stick with partial rather than full suspension. It is possible to get knocked out quick, be more comfortable during, and not have your SI make you fail your attempt. In my case I think the noose was a bit too loose. SN could be an alternative method but it will be a hassle getting everything you need. Plus the SI might kick in anyway and you might find yourself calling 911.

If you find yourself constantly failing with partial and getting frustrated with it, only then would I consider another method.
i see, i see. thank you for replying, I'd honestly much rather try SN but as you said it seems it's a bit of a hassle and i'm not running on much of a budget. i'm likely going to try it a few times at least, if it fails i'll move on to something else

Last edited:
Reactions: Duality
Upvote 0