Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
When I compress my sweet points by my fingers, my vision begin to fade (to be black or smth like this), but my heart also begin racing. I'm not sure I'm passing out...
I don't have a head explosion feeling.
==>Is the heart racing good or not in carotides compression methods? Is it a normal thing before passing out or I do smth wrong? Thanks!

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
My heart race increases too sometimes. Maybe it's normal?

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Jarni
Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
My heart race increases too sometimes. Maybe it's normal?
Thank you for your reply :-) I hope so... Did you manage to really pass out or just were near it?

Anyway I find this state (vision faded + heart race) too long withoit really passing out... But I think also that the fingers maybe don't close totally the arteries...

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Thank you for your reply :-) I hope so... Did you manage to really pass out or just were near it?

Anyway I find this state (vision faded + heart race) too long withoit really passing out... But I think also that the fingers maybe don't close totally the arteries...
You're welcome. The times I started fading out very quickly I didn't feel my heart rate increase. I think when it takes too long to faint the heart rate increases because maybe the carotids aren't properly closed off like you said.

Reactions: Jarni
Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
You're welcome. The times I started fading out very quickly I didn't feel my heart rate increase. I think when it takes too long to faint the heart rate increases because maybe the carotids aren't properly closed off like you said.
Yeah so I think so too, not normal for the heart... And these times when you was fading out quickly, with what did you block your carotids? Rope of ringers? Thanks :)

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Yeah so I think so too, not normal for the heart... And these times when you was fading out quickly, with what did you block your carotids? Rope of ringers? Thanks :)
I think the heart beats faster to compensate for the lack of blood flow to the brain. But if you pass out quickly you won't feel your heart racing.

I did it with my scarf, I put the noose around my neck and lowered my body to the floor in a partial sitting position and then the other time I was almost lying down with my neck being held by the noose. I was starting to pass out very quickly, in under 5 seconds. I would've been gone but I stopped the attempt because I was afraid I'd get discovered too quickly.

The other time was also partial hanging with my scarf but this time I stood on a bucket, pre-tightened the noose and stepped down very quickly. I was then on my toes and the blackout was instant. It felt like I was daydreaming. I regained consciousness because I put my feet flat on the floor again.

Reactions: pkmoney and Joey
Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
I think the heart beats faster to compensate for the lack of blood flow to the brain. But if you pass out quickly you won't feel your heart racing.

I did it with my scarf, I put the noose around my neck and lowered my body to the floor in a partial sitting position and then the other time I was almost lying down with my neck being held by the noose. I was starting to pass out very quickly, in under 5 seconds. I would've been gone but I stopped the attempt because I was afraid I'd get discovered too quickly.

The other time was also partial hanging with my scarf but this time I stood on a bucket, pre-tightened the noose and stepped down very quickly. I was then on my toes and the blackout was instant. It felt like I was daydreaming. I regained consciousness because I put my feet flat on the floor again.
Thank you for all these details!
As I understand, partial will be your method?
And your scarf is it large or slim? For me it seems like a scarf has to produce a diffuse pressure and in my understanding it'd not be good to compress carotids... But your experience show the opposite :)
It must be the pressure that is important.

I'd like to have it so easy too... (but more with tourniquet or night night, because it's less dangerous to practice...). At the moment even what I have with my fingers (not complete experience) I don't have at all with a rope...

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Thank you for all these details!
As I understand, partial will be your method?
And your scarf is it large or slim? For me it seems like a scarf has to produce a diffuse pressure and in my understanding it'd not be good to compress carotids... But your experience show the opposite :)
It must be the pressure that is important.

I'd like to have it so easy too... (but more with tourniquet or night night, because it's less dangerous to practice...). At the moment even what I have with my fingers (not complete experience) I don't have at all with a rope...

Ha, I hope it's not coming across as me encouraging you to kill yourself, I'm just telling you about my experience.

The scarf is medium width but when tied into a noose it's like a thick rope but softer so it doesn't chafe my neck. I tried with bondage rope which is thinner but it dug into/pinched my neck.

Yes, I think it's the pressure/gravity that's important. People even hang themselves with anything from sheets to shoelaces to wire coat hangers.

Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
Ha, I hope it's not coming across as me encouraging you to kill yourself, I'm just telling you about my experience.
Thank you for sharing your experience :-) CTB is the nature of this forum, so no worries about encouraging to do it etc... We are not here at this state of mind. Just the theme of the forum is like this...