• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Hi,

Couldn't get hold of N. The only method left available is partial suspension. When atempting to ctb, cannot reach unconsciousness as fast as i have read online (30 sec), and experience quite the discomfort.

Any suggestions?

W

wunderwaffle

Sep 12, 2019
I Used a softer, wider ligature. The suspension point is high. I have no faith the kneeling, sitting or kneeling method. I'll do it standing up. I'll use a pedestal or object to get some height to adjust noose. Then step off it gently so that my toes touch the ground. Knot at back of neck and slightly to the left side.

Reactions: Jumper, BPD_LE and Worndown
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I Used a softer, wider ligature. The suspension point is high. I have no faith the kneeling, sitting or kneeling method. I'll do it standing up. I'll use a pedestal or object to get some height to adjust noose. Then step off it gently so that my toes touch the ground. Knot at back of neck and slightly to the left side.
Have you been able to pass out?

W

wunderwaffle

Sep 12, 2019
Y
Have you been able to pass out?
Yes, but I used a cheap synthetic tie. It broke. I don't know how long I was out.
Next time I'm using Paracord wrapped in soft fabric.
And about the passing out thing. I didn't feel anything... No pain, no discomfort, just woke up on the ground covered in sweat.

Reactions: Jumper
B

b12ruinedme

Sep 1, 2019
Bought another rope, hope it'll work tonight. Just saw I already joined september 2nd. Time flies when you're trying to kill yourself Wish me luck guys!

Reactions: maka, Astral316 and wunderwaffle
K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
Bought another rope, hope it'll work tonight. Just saw I already joined september 2nd. Time flies when you're trying to kill yourself Wish me luck guys!
Guessing he was successful

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hope you're testing peacefully @b12ruinedme. I wish you all the peace you deserve.

I Love you, with every part of my damaged heart.
Btw, my method was partial before I found N. I used to be able to find my "sweet spot" by pressing, high on my neck, next to my jugular/carotid vein. Next to the Adams's apple up about 2 inches above Mr Adams's apple.
Btw, my method was partial before I found N. I used to be able to find my "sweet spot" by pressing, high on my neck, next to my jugular/carotid vein. Next to the Adams's apple up about 2 inches above Mr Adams's apple.

Last edited: