T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I had experimented in the past with doing a partial in a kneeling position and would abort due to the sheer amount of pressure on my neck and not passing out. Felt scary.

This time, I decided to use 2 elastic fabrics that compress pretty tightly, but when I try, my face gets very red, and I panic and get it off my head very soon.

I wanted to combine this with wrapping cords around my neck (if I don't hang, then I'll suffocate), but I don't want to be lying there for several hours, choking.

I'm overweight, so that's why I wanted to go with the kneeling position. I want to avoid brain damage.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Terminated and Sickman75
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I am thinking of applying less pressure with the fabrics and letting the cord do the job. It seemed that whenever I put too much pressure, I panicked and aborted.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sickman75
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
I think that's what the problem is. You didn't apply enough and when you did you freaked out and took it off. What kind of cord are you going to use and how are you going to use it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
I had experimented in the past with doing a partial in a kneeling position and would abort due to the sheer amount of pressure on my neck and not passing out. Felt scary.

This time, I decided to use 2 elastic fabrics that compress pretty tightly, but when I try, my face gets very red, and I panic and get it off my head very soon.

I wanted to combine this with wrapping cords around my neck (if I don't hang, then I'll suffocate), but I don't want to be lying there for several hours, choking.

I'm overweight, so that's why I wanted to go with the kneeling position. I want to avoid brain damage.
Have you looked at the hanging thread yet? That shows alot of different ways people have hung themselves.

Terminated

Terminated

Lurkin' Gherkin
Jan 4, 2019
It sounds like you might be cutting off the jugulars and not the carotid arteries. I've been practicing recently have only managed to close the jugulars. I've given myself a nasty ruptured blood vessel in my eye from practicing, be careful.

I've also been using an electrical cord for some and a rope for others, and I'm still fucking it up. I think the most important factor is the ligature placement and the pressure.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sickman75
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
That's pretty much all it is. Placing the rope or whatever correctly. Usually by the chin and knot by the left ear ear. If you look in the hanging thread you'll see pictures and it might make more sense to you to see it visually. Just a thought.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Terminated
Terminated

Terminated

Lurkin' Gherkin
Jan 4, 2019
That's pretty much all it is. Placing the rope or whatever correctly. Usually by the chin and knot by the left ear ear. If you look in the hanging thread you'll see pictures and it might make more sense to you to see it visually. Just a thought.
That's the issue, I've read the whole mega thread multiple times. I think the main problem is I followed someones suggestion to place the rope at the base of the neck. I mean, putting it at the top of my neck (even off to the side) restricts my windpipe too much and I start coughing.

I hope ThinkingAboutThis will have better luck than me.

dontwantthislife

dontwantthislife

Jan 28, 2019
I had trouble with partial last night too. It's fucked up how do kids fucking hang themselves and I, an adult, can't figure this shit out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mylifeispointless
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Maybe your trying to hard. There's alot of people on here who couldn't get it either. They just kept at it till they found the sweet spot. Once you get it you got it. Then it's simple.

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I had trouble with partial last night too. It's fucked up how do kids fucking hang themselves and I, an adult, can't figure this shit out.

I wouldn't mind the pain if I knew that it would end, but I don't want to sit there for an hour, practicing and choking while being afraid whether I will be found and saved.

Reactions: goxua, Terminated and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals