T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I have been thinking of using 2 heavy duty extension cords and securing them to a strong wooden beam. Also thought I'd use 2 elastic compression bandages and padding and then two cords. I'd lean into it with knees touching ground. Was also planning on taking some sort of antihistamine to ward off the survival instnct, because that had been the hardest part of it in the past. I was really planning for strangulation to do its job more than anything.

Reactions: therhydler and Lifeisatrap
RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Sounds like a solid plan although I have no experience with antihistamines, thought they were for allergies and whatnot

Reactions: SelfishMom, therhydler and Lifeisatrap
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
My main concern is about being found. I only have about 1-2 hours before being found. The prospect of being saved terrifies me. The fear of being found (I am being watched on an almost non-stop basis except at night) makes me scared.

Reactions: SelfishMom, therhydler and Lifeisatrap
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Sounds like a solid plan although I have no experience with antihistamines, thought they were for allergies and whatnot

Some make you drowsy and/or a bit chilled out I was surprised to discover

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap and RyanSuicide
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
My main concern is about being found. I only have about 1-2 hours before being found. The prospect of being saved terrifies me. The fear of being found (I am being watched on an almost non-stop basis except at night) makes me scared.
Doesn't it take about 30 minutes to die from hanging?

Reactions: therhydler and Lifeisatrap
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I think they say 30 just to be safe
I need to do that. I'll get a hotel. That way i have plenty of time to ctb without interference.

Reactions: SelfishMom, therhydler, RyanSuicide and 2 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
It sounds good. But the survival instinct is a bitch. Good luck.

Reactions: therhydler, Ch92921 and Mylifeispointless
SelfishMom

SelfishMom

Born To Die
Jan 13, 2019
Some make you drowsy and/or a bit chilled out I was surprised to discover
Xanax does that for me as well. It's pretty much impossible for me to be fearful when I've taken some Xanax.

Reactions: therhydler